Hey Miasmata fans!
I've spent some time recently reverse engineering this awesome game, and I've managed to track down and fix a couple of bugs. There's still plenty more I want to tackle, but I thought I should release early.
== INSTALLATION ==
1. Subscribe to this thread to get notified of updates
2. Download communitypatch.rs5 from here:https://github.com/DarkStarSword/miasmata-fixes/releases/tag/community-v1.1
3. Drop it in your Miasmata directory
4. (Miasmod users only) Run Miasmod and choose to synchronise alocalmod.rs5. If you haven't ever used Miasmod you can skip this step.
5. Launch the game!
Don't forget to also check out my fix for the "Botanical Bad A**" achievement from this thread:http://steamcommunity.com/app/223510/discussions/0/648812305304655075/
== BUGS FIXED ==
-- v.1.1 --
- Fixes "The Bored Cartographer" achievement. Note that it is still pretty picky about the shoreline being mapped very thoroughly. If you are having difficulty you should check out miaschiev from here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/223510/discussions/0/648813728501354813/
-- v1.0 --
- Fixes the "Oh, my glorious brain..." achievement
- Fixes the Sanchez #1 note that incorrectly registered as Sanchez #3. If you have already picked up the glitched note unfortunately it will not be reset. You can either start a new game, or see the next post for a workaround.
- Fixes the "Just doing some light reading?" achievement