Bodin Jun 8 @ 5:44am
How long ya been here?
How many game-days have you been in this province, where are you, and what are you currently doing?

I'm a fast and sneaky, quickdraw shortblade dunmer of House Hlaalu, who is trying to discover his destiny. It's my 29th day, and I'm on my way back to Arkngthand to fully explore the rest of the ruins.

Shazam!
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
I love how we still get interesting posts on the forums :D
spaneika Jun 9 @ 9:33am 
I can't remember what day I'm in, but I'm tying up loose ends before embarking to the Red Mountain to destroy Dagoth Ur!

Level 59, Nord (because I was a Dark Elf in Skyrim, so it seemed appropriate)!

I am:

Archmaster of House Redoran (final construction of my stronghold is taking place)
Master of the Fighters Guild
Primate of the Imperial Cult
Knight of the Imperial Dragon
Arch-Mage
Master Thief
Grandmaster of the Morag Tong
Hortator and Nerevarine.
dcyule Jun 9 @ 10:05am 
My corrupt Dark Elf Knight, Brandir Fellbrow, is level 31.

I am a layman of the Tribunal Temple, but that's mostly for appearances' sake

Otherwise, I am associated with imperial guilds
Master of the Fighter's Guild,
Knight of the Imperial Dragon,
Warlock of the Mages Guild
Grandmaster of House Hlaalu
Hortator Nerevarine

I am an honorary member of Helseth's Guard (at least, he gave me the armour) and a Negotiator of the East Empire Company

I wear the Lord's Mail, vanilla Daedric greaves, the left fist of Randagulf, the Wraithguard and the boots, pauldrons and helmet are from the Salas Valor armour set.

I also use Azura's ring, Gaenor's Amulet, and the Ring of Marara, as well as Peakstar's levitation pants.

In battle I wield the Crysamere, or Trueflame and a Ebony Shield called the Black Swan that I have enchanted with a constant effect feather.

As of late I have just whacked Divayth Fyr and my next target is likely Vivec (gulp).

My residence is Rethan Manor, where my collection of long blades is kept.
Last edited by dcyule; Jun 9 @ 10:06am
spaneika Jun 10 @ 8:16am 
after looking last night, its my 310th day.
Inversum OndGio Jun 10 @ 9:06am 
I'm Breton stealthy battlemage, level 14... I'm making all thieves/mages/fighters guild questline, after that i'll join the Hlaalu house and make the Morag Tong quests.
Me-Zharta the Agent Jun 20 @ 12:57am 
I`m an Argonian Agent, nearing level 20, Acolyte of the Imperial Cult and Layman for Great House Hlaalu. Currently I`m on the road back to Vivec in order to do some side quests and I`m starting to get haunted by strange dreams with Dagoth Ur as well as Sleepers.
Jeb Kerman Jul 11 @ 4:08pm 
Haven't played in a while, but as far as i'm concerned; staying in the tavern in balmora for a few days while i run some errands for the mage's guild. (RP is a big part of the game for me, it makes it feel a lot more adventurous!)
Last edited by Jeb Kerman; Jul 11 @ 4:08pm
Coalheart Jul 12 @ 12:43am 
I'd have to dig my original ( not 360) Xbox out and look. I do remember joking to my gf (at the time) that my original character wasn't just older than me ( 45), but was apparently immortal.

That's what happens when you fire up the same character over and over for about a decade. Note, there was some "cheating" involved ( he was level 110 or so). I can't remember exactly what I did, but I "think" it involved "fortify skill" spells, enchantments and "hot swapping" via fluttering the left and right rudders/triggers..then again, that may be way off, been awhile.


My current chatacter is level 2 and would probably be higher if I was smart enough to save the game before engaging mudcrabs with the lockpick I stole from the Census office.
Jeb Kerman Jul 13 @ 9:14am 
Originally posted by dcyule:
My corrupt Dark Elf Knight, Brandir Fellbrow, is level 31.

I am a layman of the Tribunal Temple, but that's mostly for appearances' sake

Otherwise, I am associated with imperial guilds
Master of the Fighter's Guild,
Knight of the Imperial Dragon,
Warlock of the Mages Guild
Grandmaster of House Hlaalu
Hortator Nerevarine

I am an honorary member of Helseth's Guard (at least, he gave me the armour) and a Negotiator of the East Empire Company

I wear the Lord's Mail, vanilla Daedric greaves, the left fist of Randagulf, the Wraithguard and the boots, pauldrons and helmet are from the Salas Valor armour set.

I also use Azura's ring, Gaenor's Amulet, and the Ring of Marara, as well as Peakstar's levitation pants.

In battle I wield the Crysamere, or Trueflame and a Ebony Shield called the Black Swan that I have enchanted with a constant effect feather.

As of late I have just whacked Divayth Fyr and my next target is likely Vivec (gulp).

My residence is Rethan Manor, where my collection of long blades is kept.
"Brandir Fellbrow" Not much of a dunmer name, eh? Nontheless, we'll have to go kill ♥♥♥♥ sometime. Regards, Valeth Dren.
TheExperience Jul 16 @ 12:02am 
I'm a Breton Aundae vampire, who is pretty much good at f***ing everything, somewhere around level 60. I have 140 willpower, destruction, and mysticism (who the f*** needs that much mysticism?! I don't even think it helps at all, I just wanted to over max out some skills). I just finished running around Mournhold's sewers killing OP goblins (they had clubs with bettter states than my Daedric Greatsword (except it has crappy thrust, and much worse durability), and now I'm trying to get through the Tribunal questline, which is a lot harder as a vampire, because half of the objectives are "Talk to that guard that wants to kill you because you are a blood-sucking monster." Anyways, I am Arch-Magister of house Telvanni, Arch-Mage of the Mage's Guild, Patriarch of the Temple, some crappy rank in the FIghter's Guild, and some insignificant accident of the Aundae Clan. I wear the Daedric Face of Inspiration, the Saviour's Hide (which I just happened appon by pure chance, to my delight), Wraithguard (the left gauntlet (aka the one that looks like a Daedric Left gauntlet (aka the one you get from killing Vivec)), a glass right gauntlet, glass greaves, and I alternate between glass boots, and the Boots of Blinding Speed (which is only 40 precent blinding for me, thanks to the Saviour's Hide). Anyways, my other accomplishments include killing Vivec, completeing the Back Path on my first playthrugh, becoming a Vampire after maxing out all of my stats (so I could over max them), and killing Master Neloth because he was a ♥♥♥♥♥, plus I wanted his house (it was much better than the one I built, and in a much better area). So now I'm going to try and beat the DLCs, then get a mod that allows me to start my own vampire clan. I'm going to infect all of House Telvanni, enslave our guards, then probably go on a murderous rampage against religion, and slaughter all religious officials, thus "freeing" the people from their corrupt gods.
gnewna Jul 16 @ 12:30am 
Not very long at all - just arrived by ship a day or two ago, and people in strange armour are already trying to kill me! I'm a Redguard woman, skilled with long blades and have a decent understanding of how to move in light armour, how to cast Destruction spells, and how to sweet-talk people into helping me out. So far, I've nearly been killed by a rat because I was trying to hit it with my spear instead of my claymore, spent half a day skulking around a smelly egg mine (!) and been on a wild goose chase to speak to a guy in an Imperial Legion fort who doesn't seem to want to talk to me about the matter that Argonian near the silt strider said he was looking for someone to deal with. Today I'm heading to Caldera for some shopping and a Fighter's Guild task at the ebony mine, then I may go to have a look at this 'ghost gate' I've heard about.
Jeb Kerman Jul 16 @ 7:11am 
Originally posted by gnewna:
Not very long at all - just arrived by ship a day or two ago, and people in strange armour are already trying to kill me! I'm a Redguard woman, skilled with long blades and have a decent understanding of how to move in light armour, how to cast Destruction spells, and how to sweet-talk people into helping me out. So far, I've nearly been killed by a rat because I was trying to hit it with my spear instead of my claymore, spent half a day skulking around a smelly egg mine (!) and been on a wild goose chase to speak to a guy in an Imperial Legion fort who doesn't seem to want to talk to me about the matter that Argonian near the silt strider said he was looking for someone to deal with. Today I'm heading to Caldera for some shopping and a Fighter's Guild task at the ebony mine, then I may go to have a look at this 'ghost gate' I've heard about.
Do not go beyond the ghostgate, traveller. For beyond, lies dagoth ur, and his minions! For beyond, lies the blight! So heed this warning, stay in the towers of ghostgate! Do not go beyond!
gnewna Jul 16 @ 7:16am 
Originally posted by King of Dragons (also tea):
Do not go beyond the ghostgate, traveller. For beyond, lies dagoth ur, and his minions! For beyond, lies the blight! So heed this warning, stay in the towers of ghostgate! Do not go beyond!


*journal has updated*
Jeb Kerman Jul 16 @ 7:21am 
Originally posted by gnewna:
Originally posted by King of Dragons (also tea):
Do not go beyond the ghostgate, traveller. For beyond, lies dagoth ur, and his minions! For beyond, lies the blight! So heed this warning, stay in the towers of ghostgate! Do not go beyond!


*journal has updated*
"A mysterious adventurer warned me not to travel beyond the ghostgate. I should probably heed, lest i wish to catch corprus."
gnewna Jul 16 @ 7:22am 
"Of course, the adventurer may know of some fabulous magickal item hidden away beyond the ghostgate, and merely wish to keep the competition away..."
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50