fmanscat Jul 8 @ 4:33pm
Is it worth 20 dollars so I can use the Skywind mod?
I really wanted to get his game. But wasnt really sure about it. But with the new Skywind mod I really want it now.
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Nerevar's Goat Butler Jul 8 @ 4:37pm 
No, not yet. Its worth 20 dollars for the game, no doubt, but that mod is hardly close to done. Maybe worth it for Morroblivion, which is almost done as far as I know.
fmanscat Jul 8 @ 5:37pm 
Okay I will give it a go. Thanks
Thrashmetalfan92 Jul 8 @ 6:23pm 
Yes this game is worth 20$. It's a fantastic rpg lot's of gameplay and replay value if you don't mind dated graphics, but as you said if you mod it, it is well worth it!
Last edited by Thrashmetalfan92; Jul 8 @ 6:24pm
GIANTDAD Jul 8 @ 7:32pm 
Don't buy it for Skywind. Buy it to experience the game yourself. Skywind will be very different.
[F@Z2 C1@N] xXS9per GH0sT Jul 8 @ 7:43pm 
ya dont only buy this for skywind play the game you may end up likeing it more then skyrim.
EgoMaster Jul 8 @ 11:02pm 
Originally posted by Chef Excellence:
No, not yet. Its worth 20 dollars for the game, no doubt, but that mod is hardly close to done. Maybe worth it for Morroblivion, which is almost done as far as I know.
Morroblivion is not done but abandoned in favor of Skywind. It's the same team.

And the game is worth $20 for playing, but not for Skywind.
Stadoblech (bobo) Jul 8 @ 11:52pm 
skyrim has a lot of this little annoying features which really spoil gameplay. Morrowind is way better than skyrim therefore there will be only one thing better in skywind than original morrowind : graphics.
Jeb Kerman Jul 9 @ 5:59am 
Originally posted by EgoMaster:
Originally posted by Chef Excellence:
No, not yet. Its worth 20 dollars for the game, no doubt, but that mod is hardly close to done. Maybe worth it for Morroblivion, which is almost done as far as I know.
Morroblivion is not done but abandoned in favor of Skywind. It's the same team.

And the game is worth $20 for playing, but not for Skywind.
I agree. Skywind is not worth £12.
Will Jul 9 @ 4:20pm 
This game is worth WELL over 20$, this game made skyrim what it is today and honestly is 10x better than skyrim. Get a graphic overhaul mod if you cant live with the graphics, but in raw gameplay, this surpasses skyrim
Coalheart Jul 10 @ 12:28am 
Nothing against the Skywind team, as I wish them all the best, but if you play Morrowind, you just may find that you don't want Skywind.

Skywind isn't going to be an "updated" Morrowind, it's going to be Skyrim reskinned as Morrowind. The nuts and bolts mechanics will be Skyrim, not Morrowind.

It really is apples and oranges.
Coalheart Jul 10 @ 12:36am 
Disclaimer: I 100% intend to install Skywind when it's completed, but it'll be to admire their hard work, not as a replacement or "upgrade" to Morrowind.
Matthew isenhour Jul 10 @ 8:27am 
Originally posted by EgoMaster:
Originally posted by Chef Excellence:
No, not yet. Its worth 20 dollars for the game, no doubt, but that mod is hardly close to done. Maybe worth it for Morroblivion, which is almost done as far as I know.
Morroblivion is not done but abandoned in favor of Skywind. It's the same team.

And the game is worth $20 for playing, but not for Skywind.
no its not im on the skywind team morroblivion has a other team
Jeb Kerman Jul 10 @ 9:07am 
Originally posted by Coalheart:
Disclaimer: I 100% intend to install Skywind when it's completed, but it'll be to admire their hard work, not as a replacement or "upgrade" to Morrowind.
Oh hi, abe! Looking forward to New 'n' Tasty?
Coalheart Jul 10 @ 10:59am 
Originally posted by King of Dragons (also tea):
Oh hi, abe! Looking forward to New 'n' Tasty?

Hi there King! I'm so looking forward to New 'n' Tasty that I plan on buying additional copies for friends and family, just to help support it.

Two games vie for my "favorite game of all time". Morrowind and Abe's Oddysee. The only thing that concerns me about New 'n' Tasty is the lack of screen scrolling. I'm sure I'll adapt to it, but it's going to feel weird.
Jeb Kerman Jul 10 @ 11:50am 
Originally posted by Coalheart:
Originally posted by King of Dragons (also tea):
Oh hi, abe! Looking forward to New 'n' Tasty?

Hi there King! I'm so looking forward to New 'n' Tasty that I plan on buying additional copies for friends and family, just to help support it.

Two games vie for my "favorite game of all time". Morrowind and Abe's Oddysee. The only thing that concerns me about New 'n' Tasty is the lack of screen scrolling. I'm sure I'll adapt to it, but it's going to feel weird.
imho £20 is a bit much for a digital only, so that's kind of putting me off. but JAW did a great job picking the game up for a remake!
Last edited by Jeb Kerman; Jul 10 @ 11:50am
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 8 @ 4:33pm
Posts: 17