panda gonna kill you May 22, 2013 @ 12:44pm
Is it worth buying?
So anybody have this programm? Is it better than FL studio?
Showing 1-15 of 139 comments
< >
MaKo_Lion[Wind] May 22, 2013 @ 12:47pm 
Well this program seems to be similar to Garage Band from Mac OS X and that was pretty epic I would say that it would be worth it. Try youtubeing it like im doing before buying it.
RMJ May 22, 2013 @ 1:04pm 
Haha this caught my eye, i have not played with music programs since way way back like Dance Ejay. is this anything like that ?
VasileFF [Rus] May 22, 2013 @ 1:06pm 
По мне так эта прога (судя по видео) интуитивно понятней, интересней, и визуально красивее чем FL
Хочу купить с зарплаты))

Originally posted by Vestrik:
So anybody have this programm? Is it better than FL studio?
yousuckatreadin May 22, 2013 @ 1:10pm 
Yes, totally worth it for the price especially when you consider the included features and track count. A direct comparison to FL Studio or Garage Band is hard because they all include different instruments and effects. (FL Studio is also a > $700 program, more comparable to their sonar product
Ryan Munnis [Cakewalk] May 22, 2013 @ 1:15pm 
Music Creator 6 Touch definitely supports VSTs as well as external MIDI devices. We're using several of the ones directly included with the program in our video. If you folks are wondering about the capabilities of the program, definitely feel free to ask us or check out the 12 minute video we have on the product's home page.
VasileFF [Rus] May 22, 2013 @ 1:18pm 
Fl Studio value of approximately $ 1,000 (30,000 rubles)
This program is p Russia (800 rubles = $ 27)
you feel the difference?

Originally posted by yousuckatreadin:
Yes, totally worth it for the price especially when you consider the included features and track count. A direct comparison to FL Studio or Garage Band is hard because they all include different instruments and effects. (FL Studio is also a > $700 program, more comparable to their sonar product
Pathfinder May 22, 2013 @ 1:20pm 
I have non-Steam version and it worth this money, it is compatible with old Sonar projects, but more convenient then old Sonar for small projects. If you want something more, try Studio One, it is the most advanced in many aspects.
arossa  [developer] May 22, 2013 @ 1:22pm 
Originally posted by Ryan Munnis Cakewalk:
Music Creator 6 Touch definitely supports VSTs as well as external MIDI devices. We're using several of the ones directly included with the program in our video. If you folks are wondering about the capabilities of the program, definitely feel free to ask us or check out the 12 minute video we have on the product's home page.

Also the shorter trailer video has a song from Portal 2 that was done in Music Creator 6 Touch
Pathfinder May 22, 2013 @ 1:25pm 
arossa, what is the difference between Steam and non-Steam versions? Does it support 64-bit VSTs?
Seth Kellogg [Cakewalk]  [developer] May 22, 2013 @ 1:26pm 
Pathfinder, there is no difference between the Steam and Non-Steam versions (besides registration/installation). Music Creator 6 Touch supports 32-bit VST's only.
HateMachine May 22, 2013 @ 1:30pm 
Originally posted by Pathfinder:
I have non-Steam version and it worth this money, it is compatible with old Sonar projects, but more convenient then old Sonar for small projects. If you want something more, try Studio One, it is the most advanced in many aspects.

Can you compare this to FL Studio? Version 11 of FL Studio just came out, and I'm wondering where $50 would best be spent.
EchnatonOne May 22, 2013 @ 1:34pm 
What about ASIO drivers? Had alot of problems running steam with active ASIO 2 drivers from M-Audio. Have a M-Audio Fast Track and if I run any other sequenzer it says "no Asio drivers found" till I close steam.
mQ^ May 22, 2013 @ 1:35pm 
doesnt look that great imo
Seth Kellogg [Cakewalk]  [developer] May 22, 2013 @ 1:39pm 
Runkelkrug, MC6T was tested with ASIO drivers successfully on Steam. There's an option in our application to 'Share drivers with other Applications'.

Your other sequencer may have this ability too. In fact Windows Sound notifications can also exhibit a similar issue like you had.
VasileFF [Rus] May 22, 2013 @ 1:39pm 
or me, so this program (according to the video) is intuitive, interesting, and visually beautiful than FL
I want to buy a salary))

Originally posted by HateMachine:
Originally posted by VasileFF:
По мне так эта прога (судя по видео) интуитивно понятней, интересней, и визуально красивее чем FL
Хочу купить с зарплаты))

You may want to re-write your post in English if you can. :-)
Showing 1-15 of 139 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 12:44pm
Posts: 139