There's 5 issues i'd like to report on:
1) The game always reverts to what I guess is the "default" character skin. The player has to change the skin every time he starts the game. See screenshot:http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/1101392822569136052/B28900AEF108408FDB946E10C87A8A5D6F105FB7/
2) Stalkers have a silver texture, can be clearly seen from a far distance, the red glow does work when going Commando (silver replaced by red), and when the stalker is killed it looks normal. See screenshot: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/1101392822569138984/F50EF6A2CE0CCA666D73B9182B0FEC0E6E3E0B61/
3) As you can see in the second screenshot, performance is pretty bad. Even though I'm on a g105m card, I should still be getting way more than 20 fps on lowest settings (which isnt even stable, if there is a flamethrower this occasionally drops to 10 fps).
4) The scrake with his chainsaw seems to be sort of glowing. His texture is brighter than all others.
5) One of the graphics options allows the player to select between Model (Low), Model (High), and Textured. The former two make scopes useless, as there simply is no vision. The textured setting does work.
Ubuntu 12.10 64bit
intel core 2 duo p8700 @ 2.53
nvidia geforce 105m 512mb