1. the same multimonitor issue as this guy: http://steamcommunity.com/app/221410/discussions/1/882965239646472124/
2. mouse cursors is not accurate, I have to click around 2cm below the actual desired menu entry
3. when I press W i move forward AND right at the same time
4. graphics in the intro to the first campaign mission contain very blocky rockets sometimes
5. generally bad image quality (no anti-aliasing)
6. lag and very low frame-rate
I didn't even make it past the first 30seconds and quit the game, unplayable. On this computer, I play with Steam for windows (dual boot) many modern games without problems.
I'm on Xubuntu 12.10 with an ATI Radeon HD4800.
display: :0.0 screen: 0
OpenGL vendor string: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
OpenGL renderer string: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
OpenGL version string: 3.3.11653 Compatibility Profile Context
ced@zen-linux:~$ dmesg | grep fglrx
[ 7.622191] fglrx: module license 'Proprietary. (C) 2002 - ATI Technologies, Starnberg, GERMANY' taints kernel.
[ 7.732497] [fglrx] Maximum main memory to use for locked dma buffers: 7752 MBytes.
[ 7.732730] [fglrx] vendor: 1002 device: 9442 count: 1
[ 7.756389] [fglrx] ioport: bar 4, base 0xee00, size: 0x100
[ 7.756685] [fglrx] Kernel PAT support is enabled
[ 7.756698] [fglrx] module loaded - fglrx 8.97.2 [Jul 4 2012] with 1 minors
[ 9.183279] fglrx_pci 0000:01:00.0: irq 48 for MSI/MSI-X
[ 9.183908] [fglrx] Firegl kernel thread PID: 1503
[ 9.183978] [fglrx] Firegl kernel thread PID: 1504
[ 9.184045] [fglrx] Firegl kernel thread PID: 1505
[ 9.184163] [fglrx] IRQ 48 Enabled
[ 10.510478] [fglrx] Gart USWC size:1280 M.
[ 10.510482] [fglrx] Gart cacheable size:508 M.
[ 10.510485] [fglrx] Reserved FB block: Shared offset:0, size:1000000
[ 10.510487] [fglrx] Reserved FB block: Unshared offset:fbfd000, size:403000
[ 10.510488] [fglrx] Reserved FB block: Unshared offset:1fffb000, size:5000