markgt6 Oct 5, 2013 @ 1:23pm
2k Games coming to Linux?
Last edited by markgt6; Oct 5, 2013 @ 2:06pm
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
< >
Aleph-Zero Oct 5, 2013 @ 1:26pm 
I JUST CAME SO HARD
Apocryphus Oct 5, 2013 @ 1:27pm 
Let's hope this is true; so far Civilization V hasn't come up on my list of Linux games. Has anyone from 2k Games confirmed this?
markgt6 Oct 5, 2013 @ 1:37pm 
Just some amazon findings at the moment, as far as I am aware. Although the steamos announcement did have a picture of a game that looked a lot like Civ 5.
Aleph-Zero Oct 5, 2013 @ 1:40pm 
I hope they bring the first Borderlands too.
Apocryphus Oct 5, 2013 @ 1:44pm 
Originally posted by markgt6:
Just some amazon findings at the moment, as far as I am aware. Although the steamos announcement did have a picture of a game that looked a lot like Civ 5.

No, that was Crusader Kings and Rome Total War II. Maybe the latter's coming to Linux? :D
markgt6 Oct 5, 2013 @ 1:50pm 
Just double checked, it was the controller double announcement which had Civ 5, that will teach me to try and do things from memory on the internet :-P

http://store.steampowered.com/livingroom/SteamController/

Although Rome Total war would be good to have on linux as well!
Apocryphus Oct 5, 2013 @ 1:52pm 
Originally posted by markgt6:
Just double checked, it was the controller double announcement which had Civ 5, that will teach me to try and do things from memory on the internet :-P

http://store.steampowered.com/livingroom/SteamController/

Although Rome Total war would be good to have on linux as well!

Oh yeh! :D Civilization V for Linux plox.
###O?qÿáÓ Oct 5, 2013 @ 1:53pm 
So hyped for Borderlands 2 on linux.
Just tried to run it with wine recently, it was a mess. :D
Apocryphus Oct 5, 2013 @ 1:55pm 
Originally posted by ###O?qÿáÓ:
So hyped for Borderlands 2 on linux.
Just tried to run it with wine recently, it was a mess. :D

You was probably drunk. :-P
###O?qÿáÓ Oct 5, 2013 @ 1:58pm 
Originally posted by RAVEN MCCCXXXVII:
Originally posted by ###O?qÿáÓ:
So hyped for Borderlands 2 on linux.
Just tried to run it with wine recently, it was a mess. :D

You was probably drunk. :-P

Haha no but after failing I was kind of frustrated ;)
At least I got to the menu.
ProChaser [Linux] Oct 5, 2013 @ 3:38pm 
Originally posted by ###O?qÿáÓ:
Originally posted by RAVEN MCCCXXXVII:

You was probably drunk. :-P

Haha no but after failing I was kind of frustrated ;)
At least I got to the menu.
And after that you got drunk *g
Satoru Oct 5, 2013 @ 8:26pm 
Dunno i'd take misprints from Amazon with a grain of salt
[Linux] Junior s2 Camila Oct 5, 2013 @ 10:07pm 
Originally posted by Aleph-Zero:
I JUST CAME SO HARD
Tinha que ser BR HUE
|NAC²| D.Cent Oct 6, 2013 @ 1:08am 
I hope they'll also port some older titles - I'd love to see Bioshock 1, 2 and Infinite :)
Spongeroberto Squarepantalones Oct 6, 2013 @ 2:02am 
This is probably just a mistake on Amazon's end. It doesn't even list Windows 7 support but it does mention windows ME?
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 5, 2013 @ 1:23pm
Posts: 32