KevlarTux Feb 18, 2013 @ 10:48am
Wargame: European Escalation
This game recently showed up in the Linux section. However, it is apparently not available under my current platform, which is Linux... Does anybody else have this problem?
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
[dirrty]gsharp Feb 18, 2013 @ 10:50am 
Are you serious??!? I'll sell my soul for a native Linux version of that game. F5....F5....F5. It's not there yet. Argh.
[Linux]sulman Feb 18, 2013 @ 10:51am 
Originally posted by dirrtygsharp:
Are you serious??!? I'll sell my soul for a native Linux version of that game. F5....F5....F5. It's not there yet. Argh.

Hahaha be careful what you wish for!
f70pp1 Feb 18, 2013 @ 10:54am 
Game is in beta and will be released
yogaxpto Feb 18, 2013 @ 11:17am 
The game is in closed beta. But from what I can tell it already runs pretty good on my system, so I suspect they won't take much time until it's out.
KevlarTux Feb 18, 2013 @ 11:37am 
Originally posted by yogaxpto:
The game is in closed beta. But from what I can tell it already runs pretty good on my system, so I suspect they won't take much time until it's out.
Thanks for the information, yogaxpto. I'm looking forward to playing this game under Linux.
[dirrty]gsharp Feb 18, 2013 @ 11:46am 
Originally posted by yogaxpto:
The game is in closed beta. But from what I can tell it already runs pretty good on my system, so I suspect they won't take much time until it's out.

F5....F5....F5....still not there yet. Argh

Has a release date been talked about yet?
barsanuphe le sec Feb 18, 2013 @ 11:50am 
Originally posted by dirrtygsharp:
Originally posted by yogaxpto:
The game is in closed beta. But from what I can tell it already runs pretty good on my system, so I suspect they won't take much time until it's out.

F5....F5....F5....still not there yet. Argh

Has a release date been talked about yet?

My guess is it's imminent or else it wouldn't appear as Linux compatible in the store. Or course, a screw-up is also plausible.
fac3l3ss Feb 18, 2013 @ 12:50pm 
Eugen distributed some beta keys for the linux version a month or so ago. So I guess a release won't be long.
`][`arron: Linux Feb 18, 2013 @ 12:52pm 
wow, thanks for this thread, no idea this game existed... it looks really awesome, and what was that i saw on the store page... free dlc.... i like this company already, and i see a penguin....(even if its not now)... sold
barsanuphe le sec Feb 18, 2013 @ 1:06pm 
Originally posted by Linux Tarron:
wow, thanks for this thread, no idea this game existed... it looks really awesome, and what was that i saw on the store page... free dlc.... i like this company already, and i see a penguin....(even if its not now)... sold
It was a daily deal a few days ago, I snatched it just because I read about the linux version.
[dirrty]gsharp Feb 18, 2013 @ 1:08pm 
Originally posted by barsanuphe le sec:
Originally posted by Linux Tarron:
wow, thanks for this thread, no idea this game existed... it looks really awesome, and what was that i saw on the store page... free dlc.... i like this company already, and i see a penguin....(even if its not now)... sold
It was a daily deal a few days ago, I snatched it just because I read about the linux version.

Damn you people. I paid full price for it. ARGH. F5...F5...F5.
`][`arron: Linux Feb 18, 2013 @ 1:23pm 
Originally posted by dirrtygsharp:
Originally posted by barsanuphe le sec:
It was a daily deal a few days ago, I snatched it just because I read about the linux version.

Damn you people. I paid full price for it. ARGH. F5...F5...F5.
lol! actually i checkout the news page first and saw it wa son offer on the 9th feb, think i might wait for a sale, or untill it's properly released on linux, then i may just pay the full price asked
Last edited by `][`arron: Linux; Feb 18, 2013 @ 1:24pm
rudeboyskunk Feb 18, 2013 @ 3:41pm 
Phoronix had an article a few weeks back saying this would be coming out soon for Linux.
dnlbaines [Linux] Feb 18, 2013 @ 3:45pm 
This looks great! It'll be the game with the best graphics to come out on Steam for Linux, so hopefully it'll prove to other developers it can be done :D
`][`arron: Linux Feb 18, 2013 @ 4:00pm 
Originally posted by Daniel Baines:
This looks great! It'll be the game with the best graphics to come out on Steam for Linux, so hopefully it'll prove to other developers it can be done :D

i dunno, ftl raised the bar
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 18, 2013 @ 10:48am
Posts: 22