Czechanada Feb 5, 2013 @ 5:54pm
Psychonauts Download Finally Appeared
Apparently Psychonauts, after constantly disappearing and reappearing from my Linux library, has finally given us a download size and estimated time. Unfortunately, I cannot risk downloading it right now since I will hit my bandwidth cap soon. Has anyone else tried downloading it and playing it?
Last edited by Czechanada; Feb 5, 2013 @ 5:55pm
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Rain Ninja Feb 5, 2013 @ 6:01pm 
Yeah I downloaded it and ran it. I didn't try much beyond the opening sequence of the game but it worked.
Czechanada Feb 5, 2013 @ 6:09pm 
Very good! This is a major victory in Linux gaming.
fac3l3ss Feb 5, 2013 @ 6:56pm 
Will the cave be next???
Hyper_Eye Feb 5, 2013 @ 8:14pm 
It's working great for me. It still has the bug where Coach Oleander is not projected onto the wall but I have not seen any other issues at this point.
fac3l3ss Feb 5, 2013 @ 8:15pm 
Works fine with a xbox 360 controller...
Rain Ninja Feb 5, 2013 @ 8:24pm 
Originally posted by fac3l3ss:
Works fine with a xbox 360 controller...
Really?

Most excellent if true! I have a dual rumblepad Logitech controller I might try out, dunno whether support is as good as the xbox 360 controller though...
fac3l3ss Feb 5, 2013 @ 9:36pm 
Had to change the controller settings though... In the default setting the camera moves around, but is easily fixable. The controls are customisable.
rudeboyskunk Feb 6, 2013 @ 12:04am 
Originally posted by The Messiah:
Apparently Psychonauts, after constantly disappearing and reappearing from my Linux library, has finally given us a download size and estimated time. Unfortunately, I cannot risk downloading it right now since I will hit my bandwidth cap soon. Has anyone else tried downloading it and playing it?

bandwidth cap? you living in a dorm or something?
ツ MrTheSoulz™ Feb 6, 2013 @ 3:20am 
maybe hes using a Wireless network (3G or 4G) :/
Czechanada Feb 6, 2013 @ 4:54am 
Originally posted by rudeboyskunk Linux:
Originally posted by The Messiah:
Apparently Psychonauts, after constantly disappearing and reappearing from my Linux library, has finally given us a download size and estimated time. Unfortunately, I cannot risk downloading it right now since I will hit my bandwidth cap soon. Has anyone else tried downloading it and playing it?

bandwidth cap? you living in a dorm or something?

No, I live in Canada.
rudeboyskunk Feb 6, 2013 @ 4:55am 
Originally posted by The Messiah:
Originally posted by rudeboyskunk Linux:

bandwidth cap? you living in a dorm or something?

No, I live in Canada.

feel for ya~ move to korea, no bandwidth caps here
Rubenz Feb 6, 2013 @ 7:25am 
Originally posted by Hyper_Eye:
It's working great for me. It still has the bug where Coach Oleander is not projected onto the wall but I have not seen any other issues at this point.

It has the same bugs as the HiB Linux port it seems,
so Brains/health not updating, some visuals like orlanders image, doesn't work
And with Steam the achivements doesn't work
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 5, 2013 @ 5:54pm
Posts: 12