- windows (chat, settings etc...) keep on appearing centered on my twinview dual screen setup (both are 1280x1024). I think instead they should be centered in the first screen only otherwise they are split in the middle by the monitors' frames. Big Picture pops up in the rightmost screen only. Other issues with it will be reported in another post pending further investigation.
- friends window pops up in the lower right corner of my rightmost screen. I expected it to pop up in the lower right corner of the left screen (where i was running Steam maximized).
- the "finish" button in the steam guard wizard appears active while waiting for the approval after entering the code.
- If you post a status update in your friends section you have to reload the page to see it.
- Clicking X won't close the steam window, just minimize it (windows-like behaviour expected).
- "Pause all" button in the downloads section has bad kerning.
- Upon first starting Steam i noticed my bandwidth was set to 56k. Had to switch to 10M. Didn't test wether this affected performance.
- Lines are overlapping a little in the "downloads + cloud" tab. I mean the last two.
- the "report a bug" link in the "account" tab lands you to an "under construction" page. I think this is intentional... whatever...
My specs: http://pastebin.com/MGxm75UK