KushManJack (Vault 420 Overseer) Jan 19, 2013 @ 12:31pm
Garry's Mod For Linux
I am big linux user. I hate windows, because of the problems. And I'm just wondering when Garry's Mod is coming to linux.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Apostolice Jan 19, 2013 @ 6:48pm 
hahahahaha
Hawksquawks Jan 26, 2013 @ 12:33pm 
The best way to explain would be to say how long is a piece of string ? or simply there is know way of telling yet. there is talk that GMOD is getting ported to linux but when we simply don't know best guess BETA soon release mid to end of the year
Shotz Jan 26, 2013 @ 2:23pm 
I'm pretty sure Garry is working on GMOD for linux
charlieB Feb 10, 2013 @ 12:50am 
I really want to get it on Linux! They have been doing a lot of offers on it recently!
AniByte Feb 12, 2013 @ 11:32am 
Use Wine untill they realease it for Linux -.-
lollllloro Apr 18, 2013 @ 8:20am 
The lack of information about the progress really bugs me too.
dnlbaines [Linux] Apr 18, 2013 @ 10:18am 
Its ready, it has been for weeks now Garry is just waiting for this:
http://awesomium.com/download/

To have his Mac version released he posts regularly about it on his Twitter :)
Doc Holliday Apr 18, 2013 @ 10:27am 
rawr
SUSEd Apr 18, 2013 @ 11:16am 
Release date: 1st april.
omegadot Apr 18, 2013 @ 11:36am 
Originally posted by lollllloro:
The lack of information about the progress really bugs me too.

What do you expect? "Still waiting on awesomium" over and over?

I'm pretty sure in a lot of these cases (The source game portings) a legit update would be along the lines of "Well we did x and are pretty sure y might take z time but we can't really be entirely sure since we are doing a lot of architectural changes."

Frankly I'd just assume they keep working at what they are doing and avoid unnecessary extra communication.
d10sfan Apr 18, 2013 @ 11:49am 
It sounds like he'll release it pretty soon after awesomeium has a Mac version. Hoping thats the case
Teisei Apr 18, 2013 @ 11:52am 
Originally posted by monsterdan5 Linux:
Its ready, it has been for weeks now Garry is just waiting for this:
http://awesomium.com/download/

To have his Mac version released he posts regularly about it on his Twitter :)
Originally posted by =(eG)= d10sfan:
It sounds like he'll release it pretty soon after awesomeium has a Mac version. Hoping thats the case
I knew Mac users are the reason Linux users can't have nice things!
Last edited by Teisei; Apr 18, 2013 @ 12:19pm
G-Phys Apr 18, 2013 @ 12:23pm 
I wonder why he just doesn't release BETA ver of GMod with BETA Awesomium.
d10sfan Apr 18, 2013 @ 12:53pm 
Originally posted by G-Phys|NLR:
I wonder why he just doesn't release BETA ver of GMod with BETA Awesomium.
I believe the problem is the beta version of asweomsium for mac isn't available yet
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jan 19, 2013 @ 12:31pm
Posts: 14