Got some feedback on the new patch? Let us know!
Before submitting a ticket, please be aware of the following:
- We highly recommend deleting and re-creating your in-game profile after patching, as many issues are tied to how the profile is handled in the update.
- Recorded games and savegames from an earlier patch will not work in the new patch. This is a known issue and is being investigated.
How to submit feedback for the patch:
1. Click on this link (http://ageofempiresonline.com/en/support_ticket
2. Fill out the required fields
- a. For Server Name, select N/A (Not Applicable)
- b. For Issue Type, be sure to select Beta Feedback, under the Age 2 header (this is required so it will be sent to the appropriate team)
- c. Make sure to include as much detail as possible in the Description section, so that we have a clear idea of what you mean. Important things may include
- d. Anybody that is experiencing performance issues, it would be great if they include the following info / complete the following steps prior to submitting a ticket:
- Unsubscribe to all mods first -- to keep everyone on the same basis.
- Their frame rate and how they got the info (fraps, guessing, etc.)
- How many monitors they have and native resolution of each.
- Whether they are playing in windowed or full screen mode.
- What resolution they are playing the game at.
- Whether they are playing on their primary monitor or secondary monitor.
- Whether vertical sync option is enabled or not.
- Whether antialias object shadows is enabled or not.
- Their dxdiag.txt output. -- mostly care about the first section, graphics, and sound card info. They can strip out all the extraneous stuff.
3. Click on Submit when done. You should get a confirmation of submission on the page, followed by an email confirming we have received your submission. You may reply to the email confirmation with any attachments (screenshots etc). We unfortunately will not be able to individually reply to every submission, but greatly appreciate your feedback!