Patch 2.2 Beta – Available in the ‘betas’ tab.
The 2.1 patch recently came out, but we are already forging forward with content for 2.2. If you wish to opt into the beta patch, right click on the game in the library and select ‘betas’. Just choose Patch 2.2 and steam should automatically update (a restart of steam may be helpful if it doesn't automatically update)Patch discussion thread
Beta Patch Overview: Several additional visual options & game features have been added including:
(More detail coming as we polish the patch and prep it for pushing live)
- New Options (vsync, mouselock, display mode)
- Vegetation anti-aliasing option (disabling may improve performance on some systems & resolve some ‘white screen’ issues on some unsupported video cards)
- “Full Desktop” requires multi-monitor of the same vertical resolution (to avoid visual truncation). You can still drag using the mouse window to span multiple monitors of different resolutions.
- Additional hotkeys for control groups (patch requires re-creation of hotkey file)
- Multiple building unit queue (select multiple buildings will distribute unit orders sequentially to each building)
- Various bugfixes (More detail at release)
- Various localization fixes
- Additional quick match options & fixes