Matt ♠ Mar 21, 2013 @ 11:03pm
Graphics
Heya there,

Even though I have the graphics set to "Beautiful" or "Fantastic", I end up with this...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=133294531

It is rather annoying as I would like to have smoother graphics for this game =/
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Shadowspaz Mar 21, 2013 @ 11:10pm 
... Am I missing something, here? There's a tiiiiny bit of antialiasing seen at the edge of the white box, but... I feel like I'm missing something.
Matt ♠ Mar 21, 2013 @ 11:54pm 
Originally posted by Shadowspaz:
... Am I missing something, here? There's a tiiiiny bit of antialiasing seen at the edge of the white box, but... I feel like I'm missing something.
Hardly a tiny bit compared to the level shown on some gameplay I watch prior to purchasing the game.
Matt ♠ Mar 22, 2013 @ 12:21am 
Take a look at the full screenshot rather than the re-sized mini-view...

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/577858410352942385/E6562AF224B22926DC2EADD8814A7707BDEC3A5F/
Mike Bithell  [developer] Mar 23, 2013 @ 9:42am 
Apologies sir, but yeah, that's about as good as the anti aliasing on that box gets. Apologies, I suspect the video you watched with.. better antialiasing was resampled.

On the upside, that box is only shown at very early stages of game as tutorial, so if you push on you should be fine :)
Matt ♠ Mar 24, 2013 @ 1:19am 
Originally posted by Mike Bithell:
Apologies sir, but yeah, that's about as good as the anti aliasing on that box gets. Apologies, I suspect the video you watched with.. better antialiasing was resampled.

On the upside, that box is only shown at very early stages of game as tutorial, so if you push on you should be fine :)
I am now at 4.something in which the AA still hasn't kicked in at all.
Mike Bithell  [developer] Mar 24, 2013 @ 2:26pm 
The screenshot you sent is anti aliased with the exception of the white box.. which is a little jaggy..

That is the full extent of the AA in the game I'm afraid, not sure what you're asking for beyond that.
Matt ♠ Mar 25, 2013 @ 12:09am 
Originally posted by Mike Bithell:
The screenshot you sent is anti aliased with the exception of the white box.. which is a little jaggy..

That is the full extent of the AA in the game I'm afraid, not sure what you're asking for beyond that.
Then can I ask why exactly the AA is smooth as it can be on my tv screen (1920x1080) but not on my laptop screen (1366x768)?
Toysoldier Mar 31, 2013 @ 7:55am 
Your laptop screen is a lower resolution and AA only goes so far to help with low resolutions. I had no issues and just finished the game and loved it.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 21, 2013 @ 11:03pm
Posts: 8