Publicado: 19 de enero
Here is a demonstration of me talking with the game to show you my thoughts on it:
- I want a trickster dash?
- Well f*ck you! Here's a normal roll on TWO buttons.
- I want Stinger to be easily done (like it always has been)?
- Well f*ck you! Press the thumbstick TWICE + Y, oh and f*ck lock-on.
- I like red coats and skull-like sword hilts.
- Well f*ck you! Here's a spiral-like hilt and a blue coat with the UK flag on it because f*ck you.
- I like serious and powerful samurai guys that can kick my a$$ in two boss battles before I barely beat them on the third?
- Well f*ck you! Here's a computer geek with clothes from the 1930s...and a sword.
- I like badass female side characters that can dual wield guns and at some point fight me.
- Well f*ck you! Here's a worthless female witch that does graffiti.
- I like many bosses.
- Well f*ck you! Here’s FIVE!
- I like secretly placed secret missions?
- Well f*ck you! Find the keys to them first (which may not be on the same chapter) and then go through the bluntly
obvious DOOR in the wall.
- I liked the omnipotent prince of darkness that rules over all without showing his true form until the end.
- Well f*ck you! Here’s an evil BANKER that looks like Lex Luthor.
- I like the devil trigger and Dante’s DEVIL form.
- Well kind sir…F*CK YOU! Here you’ll just turn red and automatically throw everyone in the air for a couple of seconds.
- F*ck puzzles, f*ck fighting styles, f*ck good one-liners, f*ck yellow and gold modes, f*ck gothic architecture, f*ck the demon world.
- F*ck information logs, f*ck your white hair fetish, f*ck mini maps or maps of any kind, f*ck a good grading system, f*ck holy water, f*ck gun levels for more damage.
- F*ck Hideki Kamiya and Hideaki Itsuno right in the P*$$Y! …This is not Devil May Cry 5. It’s Devil may Cry: Devil May Cry!
Now if you survived this rant…I would like to say that I really liked the story. The new air-ground fighting mechanics are nice. The idea of Dante as a Nephilim was interesting. The game has AMAZING level designs. Dem graphics are nice. I liked the colors in the levels…they’re nice too. The OST by Combichrist is amazing! You have lots of cool skins…EVEN for your weapons! (they’re DLC but it doesn’t bother me). You run into a couple types of mini bosses in enemy waves that spice up the combat. I liked the fact that Sparda and Eva had a slightly bigger role in the game and were mentioned frequently. I LOVE the fact that Dante and Vergil are friends here and are working together. Also I find it funny that Dante acts like a total d*ck in the beginning and Vergil is a saint…and by the end it’s the opposite. I laughed my ♥♥♥ off while reading the achievements…because they hit me with nostalgia. Bloody Palace is still here (thank God). OMFG You can now play as Vergil in his OWN story…awesome. The game’s intro was awesome and I really enjoyed the many difficulties. All in all, I recommend this game. It is an insult to DMC core fans…but it has just enough of the old to play through and has juuuust enough of the new to like.