Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
How to install Mods
- Launch KSP once so that the plugin folder, and plug in data folder are created in your games steam folder.
- If you want to create manually go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program, and create two folders named: Plugins and PluginData
- Right click on your KSP game in your steam library, and select Properties at the very bottom.
- In new window that pops up click on Local Files tab, then browse local files.
- Download the mod pack(s) you want from http://kerbalspaceport.com/
- Click on the Installation link for that mod and skip “Finding the KSP Main Folder.”
- Follow installation directions, making sure Parts go in your Part folder, and plugin .dll’s go in plugins folder. Ships also need to go into their proper VAB or SPH
- Launch game mods should now be able to be used.
Last edited by Dragonmonk; Mar 27 @ 3:28pm
Date Posted: Mar 27 @ 3:28pm