\\Wolfy Dec 12, 2013 @ 7:52pm
Chapter 2 release?
Hey, i'm just wondering if anyone knows when chapter 2 will be released.
I enjoyed the first chapter alot and have been twisting in my chair for chapter 2 to be released!

I saw in another discussion back in january that they were aiming for a release the second half of 2013, now it's almost 2014 and I'm just curious if anyone got some information about chapter 2 :3
Showing 1-15 of 92 comments
< >
Axe Cop Dec 12, 2013 @ 10:33pm 
Originally posted by //ArcticWolf -.^ 'Panda:
Hey, i'm just wondering if anyone knows when chapter 2 will be released.
I enjoyed the first chapter alot and have been twisting in my chair for chapter 2 to be released!

I saw in another discussion back in january that they were aiming for a release the second half of 2013, now it's almost 2014 and I'm just curious if anyone got some information about chapter 2 :3
yeah they took a little more time with it to make story better :) so it will be out first few months of 2014
\\Wolfy Dec 13, 2013 @ 6:55am 
Hehe thx ^_^ another game to look forward to in Q1 :3
Axe Cop Dec 22, 2013 @ 11:54am 
Originally posted by //ArcticWolf -.^ 'Panda:
Hehe thx ^_^ another game to look forward to in Q1 :3
Yeah i cant wait :)
Axe Cop Dec 26, 2013 @ 3:30pm 
Originally posted by //ArcticWolf -.^ 'Panda:
Hey, i'm just wondering if anyone knows when chapter 2 will be released.
I enjoyed the first chapter alot and have been twisting in my chair for chapter 2 to be released!

I saw in another discussion back in january that they were aiming for a release the second half of 2013, now it's almost 2014 and I'm just curious if anyone got some information about chapter 2 :3
i am thinking it will come March 2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgrPWh12msg
V I D A L Jan 1, 2014 @ 11:00pm 
This game is sitting on my wishlist ever since I played the demo and love it... Felt like Grimfandango, but I was waiting for the next chapters to buy it all at once.. It's been more than a year since I tried it out and the 2nd chapater was never released... I'm still waiting.
\\Wolfy Jan 2, 2014 @ 6:41am 
Mercemidi Jan 2, 2014 @ 10:12pm 
According to the game's website/forum it should be out for at least early access in February, which is from one of the developers post on Dec. 31st. I wish it would come out sooner, just finished it and would love to play more!
\\Wolfy Jan 3, 2014 @ 6:48am 
Early access? Would think they have finished it by then atleast, oh well looking forward to it anyway ^w^
blaa Jan 5, 2014 @ 2:43pm 
Early Access for an adventure? Aka "am I too stupid to find the solution or is it a bug?"
Doesn´t sound like fun at all
Skipernicus Jan 7, 2014 @ 6:37am 
Originally posted by V I D A L:
This game is sitting on my wishlist ever since I played the demo and love it... Felt like Grimfandango, but I was waiting for the next chapters to buy it all at once.. It's been more than a year since I tried it out and the 2nd chapater was never released... I'm still waiting.

I got a copy of it in a bundle (or else on superduper sale) - and I feel the same way. I'm not going to play it until the rest happens.
Skipernicus Jan 7, 2014 @ 6:37am 
(And I sure wish we could get Grim Fandango on STEAM)
kingstone426  [developer] Jan 10, 2014 @ 11:58am 
Hey guys! We had to push the launch back a few months due to "some slight financial instability" but we're now back on track putting TJD2 together and it's going great!

We haven't set a release date yet, but you can read up on what's been going on over at http://www.skygoblin.com/2014/2013/
\\Wolfy Jan 10, 2014 @ 1:37pm 
Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad we still have developers who are loyal to their customers and fans i guess xD
Swiftpaw Mar 3, 2014 @ 11:14pm 
TJD1 was great, can't wait for 2!
Bucketsmith Mar 7, 2014 @ 2:03pm 
Come on get on with it!
Showing 1-15 of 92 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50