Half-Life 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details
Heart Failure Sep 12, 2013 @ 2:41am
who is Gman?
I think the Gman is an angel because in hl 1 and hl 2 it appears that he did not want
the black mesa incident not happen because they warned eli for unforeseen consequences, and in hl 2 he could win the combine as they engaged with the citadel and get peace.
And if he is an angel that explains his bosses the 3 archangels, S.Michael, gabriel and
raphael.
Last edited by Heart Failure; Sep 12, 2013 @ 5:47am
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Pλ³TRiCiA 厶 VAMPYRE Sep 12, 2013 @ 10:46am 
Oh holy shhhh.... If I have time/mood, I will write a theory about G-man is Jesus or Dracula or GG Allin himself.
Extreme ultimate megagigabrutal facepaaaaalm!!! Yahhaaaayyyyy
Ebolamorph Sep 12, 2013 @ 2:55pm 
Originally posted by RAMMPATRiCiA ʕ•.•ʔ:
Oh holy shhhh.... If I have time/mood, I will write a theory about G-man is Jesus or Dracula or GG Allin himself.
Extreme ultimate megagigabrutal facepaaaaalm!!! Yahhaaaayyyyy
for once i agree with you

Originally posted by The Freeman:
I think the Gman is an angel because in hl 1 and hl 2 it appears that he did not want
the black mesa incident not happen because they warned eli for unforeseen consequences, and in hl 2 he could win the combine as they engaged with the citadel and get peace.
And if he is an angel that explains his bosses the 3 archangels, S.Michael, gabriel and
raphael.
play HL1 and all expansion and you will get Gman
i play the harmonica Sep 12, 2013 @ 3:38pm 
G-Man is, for the lack of a better phrase, a g-man, he just works in the interests of his employers.
Yojigo Sep 13, 2013 @ 7:47am 
Originally posted by The Lonely Hearts Club Band:
G-Man is, for the lack of a better phrase, a g-man, he just works in the interests of his employers.
i couldn't have put it better
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 12, 2013 @ 2:41am
Posts: 4