Half-Life 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details
Tyrion Lannister Sep 4, 2013 @ 4:37pm
anyone else find g-man... creepy?
cuz he freaks me out with his teleporting and his creepy apperence
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Bleach Gecko Sep 4, 2013 @ 5:03pm 
Yeah he is rather creepy, with the way he speaks and moves in an unatural way. His eyes are odd also.
A Dud Sep 4, 2013 @ 5:22pm 
Originally posted by The Blacksmith G.Z:
creepy apperence
Oh man! A guy in a suit! HOW HORRIFYING.
Tyrion Lannister Sep 4, 2013 @ 5:51pm 
no he looks like hes starving himself and his eyes dont look human
Quincy Jones Sep 4, 2013 @ 5:51pm 
It's not his appearance or powers that creep me out. It's the strange way he talks that does it for me. He almost sounds like one of those text to voice programs. He has a very strange unnatural flow to his speech which is a bit eerie.
Tyrion Lannister Sep 4, 2013 @ 5:53pm 
Originally posted by Quincy Jones:
It's not his appearance or powers that creep me out. It's the strange way he talks that does it for me. He almost sounds like one of those text to voice programs. He has a very strange unnatural flow to his speech which is a bit eerie.
rise aaaaaand shine mr freeman rise and shine.
Tyrion Lannister Sep 4, 2013 @ 5:54pm 
Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman. Rise and shine. Not that I wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest. And all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has come again. The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." ―The G-Man[src]
FLGT12 Sep 4, 2013 @ 9:37pm 
This game isn't as awesome as i remember LET THE FLAME BEGIN xD
Quincy Jones Sep 4, 2013 @ 9:57pm 
Originally posted by FLGT12:
This game isn't as awesome as i remember LET THE FLAME BEGIN xD

It isnt as awesome as you remember... It's more awesome. XD
AT-AT Sep 6, 2013 @ 5:20am 
Creepy? Lol. Maybe weird.
[TMC]MysticCipher Sep 7, 2013 @ 5:19pm 
he isnt that scary or creepy in the first game, but in the second game, *-* just holy crap he scares me, gives me nightmares
Xaneks Sep 7, 2013 @ 10:16pm 
Originally posted by The Blacksmith G.Z:
Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman. Rise and shine. Not that I wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest. And all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has come again. The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the hashbrowns." ―The G-Man[src]
laymonage Sep 8, 2013 @ 1:51am 
If you didn't know, the guy who voiced G-Man and Barney is the same guy.

I don't find him creepy, but I think he's just mysterious.
Yari Kanade Sep 8, 2013 @ 9:41am 
At least i know im not the only person thats creaped out by him
CannonsMcChop Sep 8, 2013 @ 10:05am 
Originally posted by The Blacksmith G.Z:
Originally posted by Quincy Jones:
It's not his appearance or powers that creep me out. It's the strange way he talks that does it for me. He almost sounds like one of those text to voice programs. He has a very strange unnatural flow to his speech which is a bit eerie.
rise aaaaaand shine mr freeman rise and shine.
Not to imply you have been sleeping on the job, no one is more deserving of a rest, and all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your time has come again.
[LONG AWKWARD SILENCE]
The right man in the wrong place............................

Point: He speaks strangely. And he is not Xen, nor human, nor Combine. He is...
A BUISNESS MAN!!!
DEAR GOD NO!!!
[RARP] Doctor Ragnarok Sep 9, 2013 @ 12:50am 
Originally posted by Mucibest:
Originally posted by The Blacksmith G.Z:
i mean his faceil apperence and how
his eyes look s h i t h e a d
Your point? He looks no different than any other person.
well for me he just diffrent some what i dont know why put hes plan creepy also he talks strang stoping and starting weird

Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 4, 2013 @ 4:37pm
Posts: 17