โพสต์: 26 ธันวาคม
This is not a game. You play a game. This is a player, and you are it's plaything.
- Prepare to hate yourself for taking that one step too far and removing access to the bountiful room of cubes you created.
- Prepare to laugh with joy when you figure out a useful mechanic, then scream in frustration as you can't remember how to bring the needed cubes to the room to use it.
- Prepare to fall down holes.
- Prepare to fall up holes.
- Lose your Faith in the laws of Physics.
- Lose your Faith in your Logical Reasoning Skills
- Yell "WHY WON'T YOU WORK" at everything.
- Gain Understanding of why it didn't work.
- Gain Understanding of the Game.
- Realise the Beauty of it all.
This game is destroys you. And then rebuilds you. It's monstrously abstract puzzles will require you to bang your metaphorical head against a metaphorical wall. But then the Wall will come down, and the rush of excitement and joy in understanding is unlike any other game I've played except one:
This is Dark Souls for the Brain.