Přidáno: 17. května
I bought this game a long time ago, tried it for about thirty minutes, and then stopped. That was a mistake.
- Very abstract approach to puzzle solving, especially towards the beginning of the game. Makes you question everything, essentially.
- Mechanics work very well. Most of the details, including some very fine ones, are not revealed directly to you. You MUST experiment to work your way through this game.
- I like the design concept of the "main menu".
- The graphics are super simplistic (MSPaint simplistic), but I actually like that for this particular experience.
- The abstract puzzle solving! For the most part, I enjoyed exploring what I thought might be the solution to a puzzle and being wrong. There were a few times, though, when being right felt kind of dumb.
- I crashed the game about five times. Every time was due to one specific mechanic, wherein the game engine is evidently not designed to handle what I was doing to it.
- There is no real story and reaching the game's end is underwhelming. This game is 100% about puzzle solving and bending your ideas of "what should happen when I do X".
Not your normal puzzle game experience, but an enjoyable one all the same.