First I'd like to thank Alexander for being one of those awesome developers who is actually active on the forums and talks to us. It makes me really glad I bought the game!
Secondly, I know there are some bugs he has already stated he is aware of and is working on This is great :)
But I thought it might be useful to compile a list, and at the same time create a place where they can report bugs they have found. I want to make it as useful as possible, including ways to reproduce the bug where known.
1. Crashes on startup etc. of which the developer is already aware. This is already discussed in several threads including the stickies. I am lucky to have not experienced any so I can't say much more.
2. Crashes when filling in large cubes, including sometimes one that is intended to be filled in as part of a puzzle. The developer has stated that he will fix this but it will take time and testing.
3. The game makes it annoying to use custom resolutions, which can cause problems at times. The developer has stated that he will fix this.
4. The image at row 8 column 5 (the bungee jumper: "Sometimes we do things just go to along for the ride") reads "go to" instead of "to go". The image can be found via the room Many Different Angles
5. The image at row 8 column 6 has no text when viewed in the antechamber. It is the image of the needle in a haystack, and has the text "The more we complete, the harder it gets to find what we missed" when it is found via the room Many Different Angles
6. Returning to the antechamber while blocks are moving due to the yellow gun ability will create a phantom block. The block will be there when you return to that location, and will stay until the game is restarted. The phantom block is solid, meaning it will get in your way and in the way of the large push-able boxes. It cannot be manipulated with your gun. Blocks can be placed onto it, but it will not disappear along with them or move with them when using the red or yellow gun abilities. However, it does not count as a solid surface which the yellow gun ability can target.
To quickly reproduce this: go to the Deja Vu room, turn right, and use the yellow gun ability to pull the green line of blocks towards the opposite wall. Once they start moving, press escape. Upon returning to the room, there will be a phantom green block. This block will get in the way of the box and render the puzzle unsolvable until the game is restarted.
7. Some spaces can under certain circumstances become phantom block destroyers, erasing any blocks that you pull through them. The error is resolved once the game is restarted.
Discussed in this thread (WARNING - spoilers):http://steamcommunity.com/app/219890/discussions/0/864958451513388576/This bug is particularly noticeable in the puzzles Pulling Both Ways and Red Cross.
I am not sure how to reproduce, but this has definitely happened to me before, in Pulling Both Ways. I have since been able to solve both of these, however, and it currently doesn't happen.
8. Sometimes lasers fail to work properly, preventing doors from opening. This has been discussed in this thread:http://steamcommunity.com/app/219890/discussions/0/864958451427850252/I have also recently experienced something similar but not as serious in the room A Game Of Leapfrog. The lasers seemed to disappear two blocks away from the "sources", and placing a block in the middle of the room did NOT count as blocking the lasers. The problem was fixed by placing a blue block right next to the source, where it could block the short laser - once the block was removed, the laser from that source worked properly again.