Here are the patch notes for our April 16, 2014 update. As with the previous updates, the additions we made to the game have been deliberately left vague. Changes:
- Tweaked visual effects for overheating.
- Changed the placer icon of the Ice Flingomatic to better represent the effective range.
- Giants are more powerful in general.
- Changed giant loot into crafting mats instead of completed items.
- Made changes to the items that can be crafted with the giant's crafting materials.
- Dragonfly Armour now doesn't provide as much protection. Enemies who hit you will be lit on fire.
- Down Thermantidote is now called the Luxury Fan. Increased number of uses to 15. Fires in the area of use will be put out.
- Hibearnation Vest causes less hunger reduction.
- Eyebrella is now a hat.
- Added additional craftables!
- Added cookpot food recipes!
- Fixed a crash that happened when cookpots and drying racks burn down with food on them.
- Cleaned up some Catcoon behaviours and crashes.
- Cleaned up the behaviours and animations of some of the giants.
- Fixed a crash that happened when using gunpowder on the g/moose egg.
- Fixed improper eat prompts appearing for some characters.
- Moles aren't raised dirt anymore.
- Pigs have gained a taste for foods they would previously ignore.
- Fixed some bugs with Webber's eating habits.
- Buzzards no longer disappear when sleeping.
- Vargs no longer use the Volt Goat hit sound.
- Dragonfly SFX will now turn off on death.
- Spiders emerging from tumble weed will now properly recognize when the player is wearing a spider hat.
- Wilson's "Red Bird" inspect has been changed.
- Poop no longer duplicates when trying to fertilize an invalid target.
- Sanity eyes have learned to better hide themselves.