Yayınlanma: 20 Kasım
This is the first review, maybe i'll write another one..
First of all you can see that producers are like they put great effort into this game. Huge disk space, high detailed graphics and great sound etc. Now lets see what we have;
+ Firts point is the type of game. Nowadays people are looking for medieval themed games. And if you are one of them, you can think about this game.
+ Graphics and contents are enough to satisfy gamers
+ Sounds are realy good. Unlike in warband, here you can feel your sword is touching to the enemy by its sound..
+ A lot of servers, players, contents... etc.
What about negative points;
- You need realy high disc space
- Graphics are not simplified, so you cannot play if you don't have really good computer
- Gameplay is not very well. After playing ''Warband'' i was expecting more professional combat system.
* No direction for your hit, you hit from above and directly with your sword some other buttons(mouse wheel). And by left mouse button u hit only one direction.
*Blocking is also only one animated move, like u hit right mouse button and it is done. No direction.. Only thing is timing.. You can not hold and wait in blocking position.
* Actually if we go deeply we can write pages. But what i mean is realy poor combat system. You cannot see your weapon's reach point like in warband. By ''see'' I mean cannot feel like in warband u can.
Actually after speeking much about ''Warband'' if we compare them, what makes ''Warband'' number one is NOT the high quality of graphics or huge contents, it is the uniqe GAME MECHANİCS like combat sysytem.. Looks like producers spent lots of money but without a perfect combat system it is not different than other thousands of games.
Finally if you ask to me ''Would you buy this game?'', ''No, I wouldnt buy it. Because even if you like the game, it is not like some special games you can play for thousands of hours.''