Publicada: 23 de janeiro
So, after I gave that game a second I try I decided to do a final review (I keep it short):
- It's fun with friends
- you can choose among 4 classes and equip those with different weapons
- it offers different game modes
- mods like the laser sword mod are much fun
- the graphics are fine
- you can even have fun with the voice commands
- the game itself is a whole bug
- the hitboxes are totally unlogical (for example you can see they're mostly somewhere IN the body of your target, the slow motion showed that)
- it's 100% depending on your ping
- the mechanics are far away from reality and easy to abuse
- you often get kicked for doing too many kills, being an archer or by admins for no reason (actually a community thing, but they still could work on the kick system)
- the damage is random and either too low or to high (related to the hitboxes)
- even little hotfixes seem to break the game balance for some people (everything was fine before the last hotfix but for some reason it isn't anymore)
- the GUI is rather horrible
Well, it's not such a bad game but it's still more like a beta game to me.
Too many things are broken. Later they get fixed, but then the next patch will break them again. Etc.
Also the community seems to be whether good nor bad. Sometimes you find nice people and sometimes you've got a server full of...you know what I want to say.
Anyway I still give an upvote even though I rather want to press the button next to it.