Fortification Map Contest winning maps added to the game!
Belmez, Castle Assault, Cove, Drunken Bazaar, and King's Garden are now part of the game!
NEW Map - details
- Strings localizable
- Sound pass
- Hud and Scoreboard indication pass
- Collision pass
- HUD tweaks. Removed some side objectives.(Build a bridge by standing here for 5 seconds.)
- Lighting/atmosphere pass on giving drunken bazaar its own character
- Moved assets from drunken bazaar map files to art package.
- Created custom mesh for the rivers/waterfalls. Modified the particles around the waterfalls.
- Added grates to the pool you poison so the water is now coming from and going to somewhere.
- Reworked the Library Area. Arranged Book Shelves on two floors, in two clusters per floor, allowing for easier defense.
- Removed a few unnecessary side items
- Improved HUD indication with progress bars
- Various Collision fixes
- Raised path nodes to prevent peasants from spawning under landscape
- HUD overhaul with localization setup
- Removed Drunk shader on Objective complete. It now only impacts players in the water
- Kismet clean up
- Added in merchants in the stalls.
- Put light sources and brighter lights in stalls.
- A lot of lighting stuff and adding light sources to the palace.
- Reworked foliage in gardens in palace and the grass material therein.
- Put some floors in some houses.
- Fixed normals on desert oasis houses
- Killing peasants in Drunken Bazaar won't be counted as a TK
- Added torches past the burnable wagons.
- Setup rear spawn area further from the king.
- Replaced King spawn walls with new one.
- Castle Assault art split off to art sublevel.
- Setting filtering on decals.
- Decal filtering, lightmap settings, tweaked fog, added dark landscape layer for under the river so it looks like it's actually under water, set palm trees to dynamic lighting
- Made the river unlit
- Put in a skylight
- Added lights in Castle Assault bridge area
- Split path before King OBJ
- Removed full scene dynamic lighting, adjusted some lightmap resolutions.
- Relit floors one and two of the palace, added in light sources too.
- Sped up ram animation a bit.
- Covered a minor hole in the landscape (cliff mesh floating a bit).
- Added in bounce lights
- Added in some artwork on the wall in the palace.
- A couple meshes slightly moved/swapped.
- Fixed collision entering palace and off of mason first spawn
- Blocked off second floor windows to prevent archers shooting down on the ram when it's at the gate, the backside is still open.
- Added mid ground large scale blockers to first area.
- HUD/Localization setup. Barricades added after ram. Spawn exit improvements. Minor props added for cover/variance at end of push.
- Cove art moved to cove_art.
- Changed sky and water. Slight lighting change.
- Modified grass, had to recreate it moving the level to internal repository
- Tweaked cathedral lighting. Modified cathedral arched door meshes. Some material swapping in the cathedral so all ceilings now don’t use wall materials. Arted the cannons and gave them a cannon particle.
- Removed toggleable point lights, were causing a slight build crash.
- Added sound to door destruction on battering ram into church
- Made cove ram wheel's spin faster so they slide less.
- Toggle off the fire and dynamic lights after 16 seconds when you burn the libraries.
- Set phys mats on all materials in civ-cove.
- Fixed instances of players falling through the map
- Fixed cove door collision
- Deleted duplicate ballistae, lifts rope, and ammo boxes
- Added and tweaked Objective Points
- Added a marker to the optional door in the Cathedral.
- Set Torches to distance based HUD to reduce marker clutter.
- Fixed broken indication on the alter.
- Removed a campy archer spot by the Cathedral door.
- Removed exploit locations.
- Reduced torches needed to burn down archer towers.
- It is now required to complete all of the Cathedral objectives for victory.
- Added forward spawn option to skip boat segment.
- Cleaned up the swamp paths, added visual blockers and path dividers.
- Added Cover to the swamp area.
- Replaced Left swamp path with a bridge to vary the area a bit.
- Added a Hut for Cover on the right Path.
- Added Ramp collision to the spawn boats.
- Added a structure + trees to the end of the pushable path to provide cover, and add a flanking option.
- HUD/Scoreboard integration and Localization strings.
- Belmez Switched non gameplay matinee to client side.
- Replaced a few static interp actors with static meshes, swapped all the decalmovableactors for decalactors, changed interpactor sky to static mesh.
- Had to recreate the landscape, original painting intact but foliage layers lost, he water line is now mud instead of there being grass underwater.
- Optimization tweaks, lighting settings, phys assets, changing dynamic actor types that aren't dynamic to static actor classes.
- Added indication when one puts out a fire
- hefty lighting revamp in the whole of the keep, a lot of the first wall.
- Redid the wall material with vertex paint and object radius scaling so the texels should all be the same size.
- Raised some swamp paths that were a little too sunken.
- Added fill lights in forest around the corpse tree.
- Added destruction particle effects on cart+gate.
- Added footstep sounds
- Increased Greatsword slash windup from 0.5 to 0.55
- Increased Greatsword overhead windup from 0.5 to 0.575
- Increased Brandistock slash windup from 0.5 to 0.6
- Increase chase mechanic boost to speed by 10%
- Messer OH windup slowed 0.55 to 0.6
- Messer OH damage increased from 90 to 95
- Messer OH damage type changed to cut from chop
- Broadsword stab windup increased from 0.45 to 0.5
- Broadsword OH windup increased from 0.4 to 0.45
- Light crossbow damage decreased to 80 from 98
- Warbow dmg from 105 to 90
- Warhammer OH dmg from 80 to 82
- Warhammer stab dmg from 35 to 40
- New Listen Servers
- Added Message of the Day functionality for dedicated servers
- New and Sales items notifications
Read more Here [forums.tornbanner.com]