MapleLeafLink Sep 27, 2013 @ 5:45pm
Sooooooo, Whos exiceted for HM2?
I am
Showing 1-15 of 40 comments
< >
HOTSHOT Sep 28, 2013 @ 2:07am 
lets hope it ends better than the first!

But yeah I'm very excited! ALso, length could be longer, at least 5 hours.
PraetorianPCs Sep 28, 2013 @ 7:51am 
I'm really excited for a sequel!
ThePope Sep 28, 2013 @ 7:52am 
like everybody else, I'm also excited
kkirspel Sep 28, 2013 @ 1:54pm 
this is a thing?
PraetorianPCs Sep 30, 2013 @ 10:46am 
Originally posted by kkirspel:
this is a thing?
It better be!
gordeus Oct 1, 2013 @ 8:51am 
I'm dreaming all nights for Hotline Miami 2 !
Skl3ros Oct 7, 2013 @ 1:28pm 
kinda sceptic. it looks exactly as the first one, and gameplay-wise it'll be more or less the same as well. only thing I'm looking forward to is the soundtrack.
FlipYa 4Real Oct 7, 2013 @ 3:45pm 
I'll get it on sale. $10 is too much for what it is, IMO. The graphics bring me back and I loved the movie Drive, as well as the Miami vibe. Just a little salty when you stack it up against a game like Terraria, and it's priced the same as it's soundtrack. Kinda odd. I did enjoy the brutality of the game... it just needs length. An arcade mode or something. Like someone else said, it will be more of the same.
flyskar Oct 10, 2013 @ 1:38pm 
Originally posted by Skl3ros:
kinda sceptic. it looks exactly as the first one, and gameplay-wise it'll be more or less the same as well. only thing I'm looking forward to is the soundtrack.
The gameplay was perfect, all we want is more of the same when it comes to gameplay (besides adding new weapons and finishers, but that's it)
flyskar Oct 10, 2013 @ 1:40pm 
Originally posted by FlipYa 4Real:
I'll get it on sale. $10 is too much for what it is, IMO. The graphics bring me back and I loved the movie Drive, as well as the Miami vibe. Just a little salty when you stack it up against a game like Terraria, and it's priced the same as it's soundtrack. Kinda odd. I did enjoy the brutality of the game... it just needs length. An arcade mode or something. Like someone else said, it will be more of the same.
10 bucks too much for it? You have to be ♥♥♥♥ting me, it has replayabillity and is consistently enjoyable for the time you play it for.
petejosh30 Oct 12, 2013 @ 4:43am 
I hope their is multiplayer and that their is more than 4 masks
MathiasTheSmall Oct 12, 2013 @ 10:12am 
Definintely excited for a sequal but HM2 could really benefit from so more features, game modes, etc.
Blazey Oct 20, 2013 @ 8:10am 
Originally posted by Skl3ros:
kinda sceptic. it looks exactly as the first one, and gameplay-wise it'll be more or less the same as well. only thing I'm looking forward to is the soundtrack.
For Hotline Miami, all it needs is excellent level design. And look at that, they added a zebra. Yey.
Potrik Oct 20, 2013 @ 2:58pm 
Originally posted by petejosh30:
I hope their is multiplayer and that their is more than 4 masks

What in the world of ♥♥♥♥ are you talking about?
Showing 1-15 of 40 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 27, 2013 @ 5:45pm
Posts: 40