blueandwhite87 Nov 7, 2013 @ 1:53pm
what makes this game have high replayability?
i kinda want it but i hear it's really short.
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
< >
Gamer Nov 7, 2013 @ 2:13pm 
Nothing much, but it's still worth the $2.50. I enjoyed it.
Skymirrh Nov 7, 2013 @ 2:18pm 
Achievements are not that easy (and there are hidden ones), leaderboards if you're a scorer, you can play the game again using a stupid mask like Nigel for example, speedrunning the game is actually quite a fun challenge... Need anything more? :D
Big Fudge Nov 7, 2013 @ 2:59pm 
Its short and sweet, its kind of fun to go back and unlock better masks though
Hazy Nov 7, 2013 @ 3:05pm 
The gameplay is addicting in the truest sense of the word. It just feels good to play - it's fast, frantic, and controls really well. I always find myself going back to it, and I've A+ed every chapter.
verycatchy Nov 7, 2013 @ 3:13pm 
Doesn't have any replay value, but it's worth the playthrough; trust me on that one.

Great gameplay, great story
OmegaT Nov 7, 2013 @ 3:52pm 
The main story is worth the price of admission for sure, but it is one of those games that practically begs for you to get a better, more stylish run. So if you enjoy speedruning/presicion gameplay/score challenges, its great for it.
Thatbrownmonster Nov 7, 2013 @ 4:14pm 
i bought it today and i love it!im excited for hotline miami 2 :D
B♡|Du Riechst Tsu Gut Nov 7, 2013 @ 9:41pm 
Originally posted by Hazy:
The gameplay is addicting in the truest sense of the word. It just feels good to play - it's fast, frantic, and controls really well. I always find myself going back to it, and I've A+ed every chapter.
]{iler01 Nov 8, 2013 @ 12:05am 
Originally posted by OmegaT:
The main story is worth the price of admission for sure, but it is one of those games that practically begs for you to get a better, more stylish run. So if you enjoy speedruning/presicion gameplay/score challenges, its great for it.


i wouldn't hold my breath for the story tho, it kicks off nice but in the end falls flat. there's a bit of an improvement if you get the puzzle pieces and unlock the secret ending but even then a few things remain unsaid. this game is focused more on gameplay than story
Ring Nov 8, 2013 @ 10:30am 
It's not that short on the first run. I ♥♥♥♥ you not you will die over and over again on the latter stages.

The story is a mind♥♥♥♥ imo.
B♡|Du Riechst Tsu Gut Nov 8, 2013 @ 5:06pm 
Originally posted by Ring:
It's not that short on the first run. I ♥♥♥♥ you not you will die over and over again on the latter stages.

The story is a mind♥♥♥♥ imo.

The story isn't that tricky. It's pretty straightforward, actually.
Ring Nov 8, 2013 @ 7:19pm 
Originally posted by TsuMedic LFT Hi Iron/Low Steel:
Originally posted by Ring:
It's not that short on the first run. I ♥♥♥♥ you not you will die over and over again on the latter stages.

The story is a mind♥♥♥♥ imo.

The story isn't that tricky. It's pretty straightforward, actually.

Never said it was tricky, by mind♥♥♥♥ed I meant when you get to that one chapter where you REALIZE what was going on in th beginning I wasl ike OH ( cant be specific I dont wanna spoil it)
B♡|Du Riechst Tsu Gut Nov 8, 2013 @ 9:02pm 
Originally posted by Ring:
Originally posted by TsuMedic LFT Hi Iron/Low Steel:

The story isn't that tricky. It's pretty straightforward, actually.

Never said it was tricky, by mind♥♥♥♥ed I meant when you get to that one chapter where you REALIZE what was going on in th beginning I wasl ike OH ( cant be specific I dont wanna spoil it)

Still not sure what's mind♥♥♥♥y about it but alright
POOPNINJAMVC3MKHASHTAG2DLIFE Nov 8, 2013 @ 9:18pm 
Well you gotta go back and get the true ending, so that's one reason for why to go back once you finish.

19 chapters of pure mayham
Last edited by POOPNINJAMVC3MKHASHTAG2DLIFE; Nov 8, 2013 @ 9:21pm
VicinalPlague Nov 8, 2013 @ 9:22pm 
Its just hard and fun and the music is awesome
Originally posted by blueandwhite87:
i kinda want it but i hear it's really short.
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2013 @ 1:53pm
Posts: 31