KrustyKrap Mar 23 @ 6:34pm
I clicked "start new game" by accident what can i do ?
i was like an hour and 30 mins into the game and i really dont want to restart the thing again :I any way to play my old save again ?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
The Antennae Gentleman Mar 23 @ 10:34pm 
Chillax bro, the game doesn't use a traditional game save system. There's an option to select chapter in the menu, everytime you start a new chapter it becomes available in the chapter select. That's how you start from where you left it.
KrustyKrap Mar 23 @ 11:05pm 
Originally posted by The Antennae Gentleman:
Chillax bro, the game doesn't use a traditional game save system. There's an option to select chapter in the menu, everytime you start a new chapter it becomes available in the chapter select. That's how you start from where you left it.
yea i tried that but all levels are locked. it seems like my first play through didnt get saved or it got written over by a new save or something. because i started a new game and played 3 chapters quickly and when i tried the continue thing the 3 chapters were unlocked :(
Skymirrh Mar 24 @ 4:21am 
Starting a new game should not erase your save file (I know for sure I did like hundred of times).
Are you playing on Original or Updated version?
KrustyKrap Mar 24 @ 3:16pm 
Originally posted by Skymirrh:
Starting a new game should not erase your save file (I know for sure I did like hundred of times).
Are you playing on Original or Updated version?
Updated. My computre blue-screened right after i exited the game. i dont think that should effect my savefiles because it crashed after i exited. but it could be the case. can i somehow restore my saves? i was at chapter 9.
ZaiD Mar 24 @ 8:07pm 
I dont think u can bro :( but relaxed u can just play again & now u allready know how to easy complete the chapters
KrustyKrap Mar 24 @ 8:24pm 
Originally posted by Zaid:
I dont think u can bro :( but relaxed u can just play again & now u allready know how to easy complete the chapters :Horzine:
yea i did that :( didnt take long so thats good. thanks for trying to help
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 23 @ 6:34pm
Posts: 6