Low config for Hotline original version?
since my computer system sligthly reaches minimum option and although I tried every manual, I cannot play with updated version which supports lower resolutions and window mode.
so I need help to get some low configs or lower resolutions for original.
anyone can help me please?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Skymirrh Feb 4 @ 1:52am 
You can't modify the configuration for Original. Do you already have latest graphics driver?
Originally posted by Skymirrh:
You can't modify the configuration for Original. Do you already have latest graphics driver?
yes. I installed it in intel's homepage
Last edited by 초록불의반대는레드불; Feb 4 @ 2:04am
Skymirrh Feb 4 @ 4:06am 
Then there's nothing we can do to get Updated version to work, your PC specs are too low ^^'
Originally posted by Skymirrh:
Then there's nothing we can do to get Updated version to work, your PC specs are too low ^^'
when I click HotlineGL on windows mode, it works but black screens.
I tried everything but I guess I should give up now ;ㅡ
buzzsawgr81 Feb 5 @ 10:05pm 
there's actually a way to force a resolution change (I'm in the same boat as you), you need to start up the game in original mode, ctrl+alt+delete (so it minimizes the game), and then change the resolution on your PC. when you maximizes the game it should be forced into that resolution.
Originally posted by buzzsawgr81:
there's actually a way to force a resolution change (I'm in the same boat as you), you need to start up the game in original mode, ctrl+alt+delete (so it minimizes the game), and then change the resolution on your PC. when you maximizes the game it should be forced into that resolution.
it helped me a lot. thanks so much.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 4 @ 1:45am
Posts: 6