Deximer Oct 23, 2012 @ 11:14am
Metacritic Score
Steam, you should fix the score showing on the store page for this, it's showing a score from the Dangerous Hunts that came out in 2004.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Gailn Kharghelen Oct 24, 2012 @ 4:15am 
Could it be a negative score?

This game is a shame!

I don't understand how it could have been developped, and how Steam can classify it on "Sports" games!!!
Deximer Oct 24, 2012 @ 7:00pm 
Not surprised, I was just checking information about it and realized that the score wasn't even for the correct game.
AlHudson Oct 24, 2012 @ 8:09pm 
BTW try "The Hunter" http://www.thehunter.com/pub/ (amazing hunting game) Unfortunately is not in steam (It doesn't matter is just a F2P) If you want you can vote it for Greenlight

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=94011364
Deximer Oct 24, 2012 @ 8:11pm 
Yeah, I already play it. :D Got a year subscription to it last month, great game.
Freelance Oct 25, 2012 @ 9:58pm 
You don't need any hunting game once you play theHunter. I got a sub there too.
Last edited by Freelance; Oct 26, 2012 @ 1:07pm
flamedance58 Oct 30, 2012 @ 6:04pm 
Originally posted by Gailn Kharghelen:
Could it be a negative score?

This game is a shame!

I don't understand how it could have been developped, and how Steam can classify it on "Sports" games!!!

Uhhh game hunting is a sport..."Sports" doesn't necassarily have to be Soccer, Football,etc...
Pepper Dec 19, 2012 @ 6:54pm 
Originally posted by Flame:
Originally posted by Gailn Kharghelen:
Could it be a negative score?

This game is a shame!

I don't understand how it could have been developped, and how Steam can classify it on "Sports" games!!!

Uhhh game hunting is a sport..."Sports" doesn't necassarily have to be Soccer, Football,etc...

Yes but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCDOK3LLzhM

This isn't game hunting, this is COD with animals and no blood or bulletholes.
flamedance58 Jan 3, 2013 @ 6:50pm 
What can I say people are stupid *shrugs* I put up a video that reviews it and everyone call it stupid cause they probably bought it so I've given up trying to spread the word if a game is bad.
If idiots wanna buy ♥♥♥♥ I ain't gonna help cause I just get called an idiot myself :P
Pepper Jan 5, 2013 @ 3:15pm 
Originally posted by Flame:
What can I say people are stupid *shrugs* I put up a video that reviews it and everyone call it stupid cause they probably bought it so I've given up trying to spread the word if a game is bad.
If idiots wanna buy ♥♥♥♥ I ain't gonna help cause I just get called an idiot myself :P

What? Did you watch the video I linked, it's not a review, it's gameplay.
<"Lt.Giuberia"> Jan 7, 2013 @ 1:19pm 
Originally posted by AlHudson:
BTW try "The Hunter" http://www.thehunter.com/pub/ (amazing hunting game) Unfortunately is not in steam (It doesn't matter is just a F2P) If you want you can vote it for Greenlight

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=94011364
But don't you have to pay for that one?. You know is it Freemium?.
[NFG] b00 Jan 13, 2013 @ 7:08pm 
Originally posted by Flame:
Originally posted by Gailn Kharghelen:
Could it be a negative score?

This game is a shame!

I don't understand how it could have been developped, and how Steam can classify it on "Sports" games!!!

Uhhh game hunting is a sport..."Sports" doesn't necassarily have to be Soccer, Football,etc...

Uhhhh...that's your opinion? Some might deem it otherwise and cruel? Uhhhh....
Last edited by [NFG] b00; Jan 13, 2013 @ 7:08pm
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50