Publisert: 29. juni
What I've learned with this game:
- The 99.99% of the USA population are cops.
- There isn't a working drill in the whole country.
- If someone hear a drill noise, he will call the police anyway. Even if you're using it for doing some works at your house.
- I can shout to dying people to get up on their feet, and they do.
- If I wear sunglasses, the civilians call the police.
- If I have a beard, the civilians call the police.
- The cops are generous enough to give back my weapons and ammo after releasing me from custody.
- A girl can answer to a male guard pager without being suspicious.
- I can hide a minigun and a rocket launcher in my suit... on the same time.
- People don't get alerted if they see blood and bullet holes on the wall.
- An empty elevator with doors opened, can alert people and make them call the SWAT.
- If I induce a cop to handcuff himself, I can make him forget his training and moral grounds and he will instantly fight by my side.
- If I handcuff a cop, he stays on his knees and he stays there even if you leave him alone. A normal guy, in that position, can easily stand up and escape... but apparently there aren't smart cops.
- I can rob the same bank multiple times for different reasons and they never increase their security.
- I can carry tons of money and gold bars. Still can't carry 2 keycards
- I can have millions and billions of money in my account. Can't afford a drill that works.
- The SWAT or the Army can't take down 4 guys.