Közzétéve: július 2.
Re-enact all of your favorite moments from the movie John Wick
, such as:
The part where John Wick fired rockets at civilians
The part where John Wick killed a thousand cops with a bow and arrows in a couple of hours
The part where John Wick took his man-portable minigun and went out of his way to kill an Elvis impersonator for no reason
The part where John Wick wore Majora's Mask and shot a thousand more cops with his signature
The part where John Wick told a mortally-wounded clown "YOU CAN DO IT" and that was enough to make the clown resume his murder spree
The part where John Wick set every single person in a car shop on fire and drove off in the most expensive car they had
The part where John Wick cooked meth while simultaneously killing another thousand cops with the dumbest-looking gun you've ever seen
The part where John Wick said he's backNone of this happens in the movie, except the part where John Wick says he's back.And then he shoots a rocket at a civilian.
What? Oh, right, the game!
+ The guns and gunplay feel good and weapon customization is neat
+ The characters are fun
+ Excellent soundtrack
+ Surprisingly decent driving mechanics, considering driving was added post-launch
/ P2P netcode means you can usually play with minimal noticable lag, but it also means you'll usually see a very different scene from the host and you'll sometimes see NPCs (and players) walking through walls and hovering in mid-air
- Runs on one of the strangest engines I've ever seen
- Many, many stupid mechanics (Grenades and rockets getting shot out of the air, weak enemies dealing extreme damage, hidden weapon stats, almost everything about stealth, Cloakers, Shields, Tasers, etc.)
- A whole heap of paid content, but it doesn't bother me that much
- Team AI is generally useless
- There's not a lot of variance in how you can customize most guns if you want them to be actually good
It's stupid and I hate it and I can't stop playing it.