FOR THE ABSOLUTELY LATEST UPDATE INFO, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN!
Update #1 - 20130813
Thanks for being patient and sorry to everyone who have been crashing randomly.
It's a small patch, only 6 megabytes roughly.
Changelog for Update #1 - 20130813
- Fixed the "card / loot drop crash" that community members would experience while in the money screen or in the PAYDAY.
- Fixed the "achievement crash" that community members would experience whenever gaining certain achievements. This also solves the issue where players are disconnected from the server.
- Fixed the "Bad Music" asset on the Nightclub level. It now correctly lowers the amount of people willing to dance to elevator music.
- Fixed the "Pickup Truck" asset on the Nightclub level. It now works.
- Removed the TV's in Four Stores' 24/7 store.
- Removed civilian alert on the office windows facing the street in the Nightclub level. The music is too loud for civvies outside the office to hear. Kinda like in that Hotline Miami level.
- Removed civilian alert on the fancy striped lamps in the Nightclub level.
- Fixed alley door in the Nightclub level.
Everyone will need to update the game to be able to play with eachother. People that are not finding their friends or other players are unable to do so because they haven't updated the game yet.
OVERKILL - a Starbreeze Studio.