Here is a short overview of the current Known Issues: • User cannot log into the game „Processing Data“ stays at 100% and doesn’t load:
- We are working on this issue.
- Currently waiting on input from our Steam contact (As of 09.12.2013 we are still waiting for their response.)
- If you are stuck at 100% and are using Win 8
, please install the C++ 2012 Pack (x86) http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555 • Client crashes where "GetThreadContext failed" is logged:
- Related to which virus scanner you use
- Users of other Unity Games experience similar issues.
- Currently known workaround is to try using different virus scanners.
- Unity expects to fix this problem with their next version (Unity 4.2). After that we have to integrate that fix.
- http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/172759-Unity-4-0-1f2-and-avast-8-0-1482-quot-getThreadContextfailed-quot-error• Cannot purchase Cash or the Campaign in-game?:
It is not possible to buy cash or the campaign if the steam community is deactivated.
Please check in Settings -> In-game -> “Enable Steam Community ingame” -> if the box is checked. If not, please check it and try again.Currently the game doesn't work on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later
Thank you everybody for helping us with bug reports. We are going through each of them but ask for your understanding that only the bugs with the biggest impact land here. We are looking and investigating every report you have sent us. Thank you all!