Hello and Welcome to our First Jagged Alliance Online Event!
Show us your most amazing enemy kills!Start:
Tuesday, 25th June 2013, 15:00 CEST / 8am CDTEnd:
Tuesday, 2nd July 2013, 15:00, 3pm CEST / 8am CDTYour Mission:
Prove your excellent timing and your creativity by capturing a screenshot of your most amazing enemy kill (by pressing F12 / Prnt)!Rewards:
The players that delivered the best 3 screenshots will receive:
1x Epic Ammo – 200 can
Bunny costume (available for level 25, 38 and 50! )http://www.cliffhanger-productions.com/scripts/forum/index.php?topic=425.0Now, how does it work?
- You have from today, 3pm CEST until Tuesday in a week to post your most amazing enemy kill(s) screenshots on our website cliffhanger-production.com in the Forums.
- Posts submitted after Tuesday, 2nd July 2013, 15:00 CEST / 8am CDT will not be counted anymore.
- Internally, we will make the pre-selection of the best 5 Screenshots.
- Those screenshots will then be posted on Wednesday, 3rd of July.
- You will have 48 hours from the time of the poll-start to vote for your favourite screenshot.
- On Thursday, 4th July, we are going to announce the 3 winners with the most votes on the Cliffhanger Productions Forums as well as on the relevant platform forums.
It doesn't matter if they are "in the process of dying" or already lying there - both count. We don’t care if the screenshot is taken in a normal contract, mission, pvp-match, Warzone, etc. as long as it’s not a merc of your company and as long as it looks cool and/or even funny.
Screenshot on your forum? Here is a guide on how you can post a screenshot on our forums:http://www.cliffhanger-productions.com/scripts/forum/index.php?topic=412.0
Steam Users, please post the screenshots like this:
1. Press F12 to make a screenshot of what you currently see in-game
2. After you close JAO, Steam will ask you in a separate window, which of the screenshots you made you would like to upload. Select the best one and upload them to your account.
3. In your Profile under “Screenshots” you can open single screenshots in a separate window.
4. Here you can copy the URL of your screenshot.
5. Paste the screenshot and your company name in the Cliffhanger Forum under http://www.cliffhanger-productions.com/scripts/forum/index.php?topic=425.0
Have fun everyone!