! Logging in/out a lot of different profiles, especially during games, causes problems of different kinds. This might block you from progressing in the game.
- Don't change profile in game and preferably log in all profiles that are to be played while in the start screen.! Problems connecting to other games and getting people to connect to your games.
- This is probably caused by the network/router and in some cases it is solved by opening/forwarding UDP port 25002 on your router.
See also http://steamcommunity.com/app/218130/discussions/0/846943514214318589/#c846943514215768852
Hi guys,! If you are in the middle of reviving a character and that player leaves the game or signs out, your character will be stuck and you will have to quit and rejoin the game.
We are monitoring the connectivity issues and there are two known issues right now.
First, the Steam invite feature might not work if your UDP port 25002 is publicly visible/mapped.
Second, in certain circumstances, the number of players is incorrectly reported in the server browser, thus leading to a connection failure.
Please assert that these issues do not apply to your case. Both will be fixed in a future (soonish) patch.
Also, please head over to forum.paradoxplaza.com and post a copy of your output_log.txt file, present in your game data folder along with some info of the game like: Server or Client? OS? . It will further help us debug the problem.
- No known solution at the moment! Sometimes extra bots are spawned when players hotjoin an ongoing game.
- Might be avoided by playing with the same people all the time and to use the hotjoin function as little as possible.! In some cases players and/or bots might be knocked outside the playing area of Dungeonland where it is impossible to get back in. The exact cause is unkown
- Loose or win the game and the character will be spawned inside the game again. Also quitting and rejoining spawns the character anew.! Disconnecting and reconnecting controllers/gamepads is not recognized by the game. This causes an issue that the game will think that one of the controller spots are already occupied when they really aren't.
- Make sure not to disconnect any controllers while playing the game!! I'm having lag issues!
- The game does not run on dedicated servers. If you have lag there is not much we can do. Try to find a game hosted closer to your location.! I can not start the game, it says that I'm "missing an executable file"
- Right click Dungeonland in Steam and remove local content. Then try re-installing. That should work.! Stuttering graphics/FPS problems
- Please post your logs in this thread: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?662146-Lag-and-low-fpsPlease also make sure you provide logs and a short description as requested here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?662146-Lag-and-low-fps-(Post-your-logs-here!)&p=14982771&viewfull=1#post14982771, thank you!
Possible workaround: Change the compatibility settings of dungeonland.exe to Windows XP SP2. It seems to help some people.! Cannot bind hotkeys, getting the message "You must assign keys to all commands first."
- Go to Dungeonland in your steam directory on your computer. Typically found at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland
- Right click dungeonland.exe and select "properties"
- Click the Compatibility tab and check "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select Windows XP (Service pack 2) in the dropdown list below
- Click "Apply" and then "OK".
- Start the game
- You will not be able to bind hotkeys if you try binding any of the buttons W, A, S, D or Esc to any of the following functions: Pause, In-Game Chat, Evasion, Weapon Skill, Potion Skill, Use/Grab/Revive, Attack or Class Skill.! The game does not start at all.
- It seems this is an issue that occurs with certain Anti Virus software and firewalls. Try disabling these (don't forget to turn it on after) and give it another go to identify the problem. You can also try adding Dungeonland to your safe lists in any security software you may be running. Read more about these problems here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?662160-Will-not-start-(not-exe-related)! Following the patch, my game is crashing repeatedly
- Try re-installing completely. Meaning that you "Remove all local content" through steam and then manually delete any files/folders remaining in the Steam and User directories.