Game Update 1.04c (Sep13, 2013)
I've just pushed an update that fixes some outstanding issues with the game and the scenario editor (listed below). I kindly ask you to report if you run into problems.
* Manual update (regarding new mechanics in Red Turn, Scenario Editor)
* Fix UI crash involving unit deployment and undoing a move
* Fix AI crash with some community scenarios
* Fix brackets issue with the Scenario Editor (AltGr on Italian/Croatian and possibly other keyboards)
* Enable deleting units in the Scenario Editor on the Mac (CTRL-D)
* Linux sound improvements
Especially wrt/ linux sound, we are now shipping all the required shared libraries (to the best of our knowledge). Additionally, we've defined a command line option you can use to set the audio driver:
(you can use: alsa, dma, dsp, esd, oss, pulse)
People who still have sound issues on linux - please let us know if this helps.