fixes that we're testing
- all platforms: crash on startup. should be fixed sometime on August 1.
issues that we're working on:
- all: crash on mode up / bonk when playing with controller (wireless gamepads only?) (workaround: turning off vibration in settings menu)
- linux: alt-tab doesn't work in fullscreen (workaround: activate steam overlay)
- osx / linux: in some setups, game won't launch in fullscreen
- linux: game occasionally crashes
sometimes the latest fixes can be found on the "experimental" beta branch, which is accessible under the "betas" tab under the game properties. as its name implies, this beta includes possible fixes to known issues that have not yet been tested enough to be brought to the main branch.
for other issues
if you are having issues that are not being resolved in these discussion forums, have at look at the readme
. we will update this over time with common issues / resolutions, and it also contains instructions for reporting new issues. if you email us with new issues, please include log files, a description of your system, and links to steam screenshots (if you think they'll help illustrate your problem).