[RotLG] OddDreams101 Mar 24 @ 11:02am
I still play this
The real question is, does anyone else?
Showing 1-15 of 45 comments
< >
Lord Sloth Mar 29 @ 4:30am 
i do
Colonel Cheetah Mar 29 @ 7:52pm 
Same here but i think the game lobbies are glitched or something
[RotLG] OddDreams101 Mar 29 @ 8:58pm 
It seems that way, 90% of the time it's dead and the other 10% it's not but the lobbies don't show for half an hour
iCpu Mar 31 @ 11:59am 
i do play some time (like very soon, today :P)
GRINGO MONTANA Apr 1 @ 2:11am 
This game is very bad.
[RotLG] OddDreams101 Apr 1 @ 7:43pm 
Originally posted by GRINGO MONTANA:
This game is very bad.

Game is fine, it's only dead because of the level reset glitch that took months for the admins to address when the game launched (among other things they slacked off on).
Danoid Apr 3 @ 11:47am 
im always down to play. hit me up!
hEADHUNTEr Apr 6 @ 12:37am 
I wanna play too! Let's set some time when we could gather to play?
Taux Apr 16 @ 4:26am 
I would if it werent so buggy. :\
ZarTheIncredible Apr 17 @ 5:33am 
Im playing, hit me when you want to.
Aerops Apr 19 @ 9:50am 
Tell me when u wanna play
bliztank Apr 19 @ 11:51pm 
yo dawg lets play some
GeT_RiGhT-A- EIZO Apr 26 @ 9:04pm 
im in!
F4ULT Apr 30 @ 11:57pm 
i havent play in a while but anyone can add me an ill play
[GTX] l MooGoesCow May 2 @ 12:44am 
i do
Showing 1-15 of 45 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50