Upplagd: 29 juni
Blood Blow, what a lovely game :)
let's get straight to the meat
- replayability. this game has a lot
- teams. there's plenty
- graphics, they're not great, but good enough to enjoy it and not hw intense
- sound, it has the feel of Blood Bowl. commentary is hilarious, music is decent and sound effects
and background noise are well done
- it's hard. 3 games on easy to the first TD, another 2 to the first win (it was more luck than anything
else), countless of abilities, modificators, re-rerolls and rules for a player to be challenged and
engaged for dozens of hours at least
- commentary does not offer any variety. 2 games in and you will probably have heard it all (except
for some team specific lines)
- graphics are not that great :P
- prepare to rage at the dice. if you can't take a loss because of bad luck, don't even start this game
- it's hard.
overall I feel that this game represents Blood Bowl in all the right aspects.
it's brutal, fun and endearingly charming. I find myself cheering my team and even getting drunk on victories.
I haven't tried the online play, so I have nothing to say on that, but I am eager to try as soon as I mastered more of the game itself.
definitely worth the money, that goes twice on a sale. But expect a merciless round based table top that is extremily rewarding