Publicada: 23 Janeiro
Awesome game! I would still recommend playing the first, but the second was leagues above for me.
- Better mods, better skills overall, and weapon proficiencies were added
- Better story than the first
- Moving about the island. Not as static and boring as the first
- Defense rounds are fun and challenging
- New enemies
- Upgrading of NPC team members and merchants
- Some physics off. Hiding behind a steel cart, guy swings horizontally and squashes me as if the cart didn't exist. NPC trapped me in their hidey hole so I had to restart. Ladders sometimes a little clunky.
- Pretty predictable storyline. Maybe zombie scripts are all played out?
- Repeatable quests - why do they give so much xp?! Bringing a can of food back should not trump main questline rewards.
- Needs more fast travel points in the first half of the game. Too much travel time v. quest/story.
- Zombie ninja skills - this was weird. So zombies throw weapons (a few did in the first one). However, they are freakin' ninja assassins with these things. One shotted at full health from a normal mob. Zombies in water - physics don't apply to the undead didn't you know? These guys run full sprint speed in waist deep water. Lazy development - give us a reason they move just as fast in the water as they do on land.
Still haven't played multiplayer with buddies, but looks like a blast. Highly recommend.