Intrusion 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details
JIRO Sep 15, 2012 @ 4:43am
Shake Shake
So how to unlock this achieve?
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Road Sep 17, 2012 @ 2:39am 
it shows a picture of a rocket that rocket mech's shoot. i'm currently working to get a grabber mech and try and catch a rocket from a rocket mech and shoot it back at him. only guess i have.
SuperFluffyKitty Sep 18, 2012 @ 2:23pm 
Originally posted by Road:
it shows a picture of a rocket that rocket mech's shoot. i'm currently working to get a grabber mech and try and catch a rocket from a rocket mech and shoot it back at him. only guess i have.

I've been back and forth over that map now and there are no rocket mechs that I can see on the harpoon mechs level. I think its a stalker rocket you have to shoot back, annoyingly though Stalkers only have 3 rockets before they run out so you have a VERY limited chance to do it. I have found two stalkers on that map who fire rockets, so 6 rockets to have a chance -_-,
SilentBugler Sep 18, 2012 @ 6:01pm 
"Shake Shake" somehow doesn't jive with catching rockets and throwing them back at enemies... But the only other thing I can think of is shooting a rocket while the Stalker straddles your mech (they apparently do that if you get too close), maybe that shakes off Stalker?
SuperFluffyKitty Sep 18, 2012 @ 6:06pm 
Originally posted by SilentBugler:
"Shake Shake" somehow doesn't jive with catching rockets and throwing them back at enemies... But the only other thing I can think of is shooting a rocket while the Stalker straddles your mech (they apparently do that if you get too close), maybe that shakes off Stalker?

I've just caught two rockets with the harpoon mech and fired them back at the stalker and nothing, and it seems way too tricky to do anyway for an achievement.

Do the Stalkers grab you when you are in the mech? I have been grabbed when I'm out of the mech but not while in the Mech.

I will try to get straddled by a Stalker and fire rockets at him
SilentBugler Sep 18, 2012 @ 6:11pm 
Originally posted by SuperFluffyKitty:
Do the Stalkers grab you when you are in the mech? I have been grabbed when I'm out of the mech but not while in the Mech.

I will try to get straddled by a Stalker and fire rockets at him
The Stalker didn't pry me out of the mech, it sat on top and fired the mouth cannon.
SuperFluffyKitty Sep 18, 2012 @ 6:42pm 
Originally posted by SilentBugler:
The Stalker didn't pry me out of the mech, it sat on top and fired the mouth cannon.

Just tried it, had the stalker at the end of the level sit on top of me while I was in the mech and I fired a handful of rockets all striking him and he didn't move. :(
Darkrune Sep 18, 2012 @ 10:14pm 
Shake shake... that reminds me of mischeif makers. maybe you are just suppose to shake the missle while in the harpoon mech? I don't know, it's the only thing i could think of.
Road Sep 19, 2012 @ 6:47am 
JUST GOT Shake-Shake last lvl when you first get harpoon mech you need to catch a missle from the first stalker you find. he only has 3 and you need alot of room between you and him. clear all crap in the first area you find him in including soldiers. when he fires it try to keep it lvl with your mech and aim your harpoon at it soon as you grab it shake your mouse up and down. you will see +100 points start to appear above your head every time you shake the missle and the missle will grow in size. i was shocked as hell and the missle got so big i threw it back at the stalker and he lost 2 limbs from that missle. good luck all its not easy.
JIRO Sep 19, 2012 @ 7:37am 
nice. i got it.
Darkrune Sep 19, 2012 @ 8:11am 
Holy hell it IS a refference to mischief makers!
SuperFluffyKitty Sep 19, 2012 @ 9:13am 
Yup, got it now. Annoying because I'd caught several missiles when trying to find the achievement, and even decided to shake one of them, just didn't shake enough.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=97496176
SilentBugler Sep 19, 2012 @ 9:50am 
That has to be one of the best Easter Eggs ever!
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50