Posted: March 23
- Funny humor, had me laughing a lot.
- Nice and intressting game mechanics, which makes combat fun.
- Fairly good lenght, could have been an hour or so shorter.
- Music is bad, very repetative and annoying, you will most likely turn it off after about 30 minutes.
- Solving cliché and overused platforming puzzles isn't fun or challenging, just annoying.
- Nobody likes using the "switching between dimensions" mechanic to do these cliché platforming things, like dodging spikes or jumping between platforms in the different dimensions. I don't know why people keep putting this in games.
- When you die in a platformer, it should be because you misplayed and did something wrong because you aren't used to the game mechanics, not because you can't jump between walls in different dimension or that you don't have lightning reactions.
- Not having fall damage is understandable and can be good, but if you accidentally fall down to the start of the level, you shouldn't have to do it all over again.
- It's okay to have a final boss fight that is nearly impossible to win, that will have you tearing out your hair in rage and will take you up towards 50 deaths before you even figure out how you are supposed to beat it, but then at least make the save after the cutscene so you don't have to sit through it every f***ing time.
All in all, it's not a great game. I want to like this game, I really do, because of it's humor and other upsides but a lot of the cons just really ruined it for me. Even though I at times had fun playing, I wouldn't want to play it ever again, nor would I recommend it to anyone.
Sorry devs. :(