In preparation for the HUGE update coming within the next week (spoiler alert!), we would like to give everyone the opportunity to meet the AI that will you will attempt to vanquish in the new Single Player Mode. You will be able to play head to head in a 1 vs. 1 match against any AI on any map of your choosing. Beating the AI will give you special achievements, beating ALL of the AI will make you a master!!
The Laughable Menace
- You've got to start somewhere, right? Not a tough opponent to overcome, but he sure does try! Keep your chin up, fellow!
Check out "The Laughable Menace" HERE
Dr. Huggins's Tussle Barrel
- Now we're moving in the right direction! This guy knows the game, but is likely no match for the experienced Tower Wars player! He may give the newer troops a run for their money though!
Check out "Dr. Huggins's Tussle Barrel" HERE
The Cogworth Sparring Assembly
- Known the world over for sturdy and dependable autonomous appliances, the fine folks at Cogworth present the Sparring Assembly to test your gamesmanship! At Rank 3, this one is still quite beatable for the seasoned Tower Wars player, but it does pack a wallop if you're not prepared!
Check out "The Cogworth Sparring Assembly" HERE
The Velocity Maestro Mk VII - Get ready for a speed rush! At Rank 4, this frenzied fiend aims to break through your defenses early, by focusing on speed units and upgrades. A surprising change of pace and tactics awaits you.
Check out "The Velocity Maestro Mk VII" HERE
Sir Jonathan the Fifth
- At Rank 5, Johnnie....*COUGH* Ahem! Errr...Jonathan knows a thing or two about combat, but he's not particularly fond of it. That's kind of his downside when you're looking for a tougher fight, but he's no pushover.
Check out "Sir Jonathan the Fifth" HERE
The Blackburn Defensive Fabrication Unit
- Blackburn Industries makes some of the most hardened building machines known to mankind. When tasked with creating an autonomous opponent for Tower Wars, Blackburn rose to the challenge and presented this behemoth. An all-to-effective maze builder, at Rank 6, this one will try your patience for sure. What formations will finally break through?
Check out "The Blackburn Defensive Fabrication Unit" HERE
- This beast has a one track mind. Attack! Attack! Attack! OK, maybe it's a three track mind, but they're all the same track. This Rank 7 bot pushes the attack early and often, and never backs off.
Check out "Willoughby’s Aggressor" HERE
The Noble Vanquisher
- This proud automaton lives up to his title by playing a completely by-the-numbers game. No cuts, no buts, no coconuts. At Rank 8, this bot is as tough and as balanced as they come, before you start dealing with the swindlers.
Check out "The Noble Vanquisher" HERE
The Model Z Fundament Calcitrater
- Look it up. This one is tough! At Rank 9, this is next to the toughest bot we have to offer. Word on the street is that he's all hopped up on Performance Enhancing Tech Upgrades. We have our suspicions. No robot is so finely crafted naturally.
Check out "The Model Z Fundament Calcitrater" HERE
Lucrum the Fraudulent - He doesn't look like a jerk for no reason! At Rank 10, this conniving creep will likely squash all but the most hardened and tested Tower Wars-ers! Wars-ians? Wars-icans? Wars-ists? He doesn't care; he just wants to squash you anyway. Do you have what it takes? He doesn't...so we suspect he's stealing it.
Check out "Lucrum the Fraudulent" HERE