Build notesNew Map
We've added a new map for use in ranked/unranked Multiplayer and in Meat vs. Metal -- "Casualty Creek".Maps added to multiplayer dedicated servers
Game balance update
- Lava You Deeply (reinstated)
- Casualty Creek (new)
- Increased Zoombot’s BP generation by 10%.
- Buffed Mortimer by 10% to health, armor, and shield. Buffed Gold-level Mortimer by 20% to H/A/S.
- Reduced gold cost to unlock Mortimer by 10% (leaving BP unlock cost alone).
- Reduced gold cost to produce a Mortimer by 10%.
- Removed 10% of Mortimers from scripted waves in single-player "tower defense challenges".
- Bounties: all tier 3 units and up, gold bounty for killing these units increased to a flat 1/3 of build cost.
- Increased berserk response to juggling -- units move faster and stay berserk longer, especially with repeated juggling.
- Increased damage boost effect to 15 / 25 / 35%.
- Specialized damage to health and armor; now does minimal damage to shields.
- Damage-over-time to anyone who walks through, with an extra hit to anyone making a bucket pour.
- The net result is expected to be a significant upgrade to the damage output of this tower.
- Increased stun duration to 2 / 2.5 / 3 seconds.
Level 3 Mines and Miners:
- Reduced cost of a Level 3 miner to 300 gold, 90 BP.
- Increased the gold disadvantage of Bots 1, 2, and 3, to prevent them from benefiting from this change.
- Tips added to loading screens.
- "Interactive tips" added to bots 1, 2, and 3 -- we chat hints and situational updates to the player.
- Bots 1 and 2 made easier (slower progress up the tech tree). They are still allowed to win.
- Clicking on a tower no longer upgrades the tower -- use shift-click to upgrade.
- Text chat can be disabled.
- Music volume reduced while in multiplayer queue.
- Pre-game "ready" box no longer times out in bot games, so you can go to the fridge during the loading screen.
- Bugfix: elusive random "navmesh" crash fixed.