Colon D (Jordan) Nov 22, 2013 @ 4:46am
Escape from the City "Oh Yeah!"
Is it just me or did they take out the "Oh Yeah" part at the start of the song :(

That was my favorite words in the whole song!

Still awesome game though!
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Colon D (Jordan) Nov 22, 2013 @ 4:47am 
I just wonder why would they take it out?
FreezerBurn Nov 23, 2013 @ 7:33am 
That was added in generations it wasn't in the original game
Colon D (Jordan) Nov 23, 2013 @ 7:58am 
But, generations came out 2011. Here's a youtube video of the song (Uploaded in 2006) with the woo-hoo part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NaZrPQGfY
Baka Hito Nov 25, 2013 @ 7:03pm 
I just launched the game on both my dreamcast and gamecube and there is no such words in the game but they effectively are in the OST version.
Colon D (Jordan) Nov 26, 2013 @ 8:57am 
Originally posted by Baka Hito:
I just launched the game on both my dreamcast and gamecube and there is no such words in the game but they effectively are in the OST version.

That's strange...
Tia-Lewise Nov 28, 2013 @ 12:36pm 
Try dying. You'll hear it then.
Colon D (Jordan) Nov 28, 2013 @ 12:51pm 
Originally posted by Tia-Lewise:
Try dying. You'll hear it then.
I've been trying to get all 180-emblems. I've A-ranked all of city-escapes missions but I didn't hear it. Oh well.
undeadforce22 Mar 15 @ 5:07pm 
i dont think it is on all versions
funewchie Mar 15 @ 8:35pm 
Honestly, I'm more annoyed that they edited Knuckles' music.

Not only did they remove the "conversation" in Death Chamber's music (which showed a lot about how Sonic and Knuckles' friendship works), but they also censored the D-word in Knuckles' theme song "Unknown from M.E."

...Why? For crying out loud, Knuckles has used that kind of language before!
Last edited by funewchie; Mar 15 @ 8:36pm
Chrono Mar 20 @ 10:01pm 
It's in the multiplayer version of the level.
๖ۣۜTacoBear™ =XE= Mar 28 @ 3:19am 
Originally posted by funewchie:
Honestly, I'm more annoyed that they edited Knuckles' music.

Not only did they remove the "conversation" in Death Chamber's music (which showed a lot about how Sonic and Knuckles' friendship works), but they also censored the D-word in Knuckles' theme song "Unknown from M.E."

...Why? For crying out loud, Knuckles has used that kind of language before!

It's all because of the FCC. They don't care about Knuckles and what he's said before. All they see now is a...*GASP!* MILD CURSE WORD! Seriously though, the FCC goes way out of thier way just to censor the most minute things.
funewchie Mar 28 @ 11:47am 
Originally posted by ๖ۣۜTacoBear:
It's all because of the FCC. They don't care about Knuckles and what he's said before. All they see now is a...*GASP!* MILD CURSE WORD! Seriously though, the FCC goes way out of thier way just to censor the most minute things.

This is the same FCC that allowed Shadow the Hedgehog infamous cheesy bad language.

They allowed it before on previous releases of SA2 (though they added a Mild Lyrics warning).

I wonder why they changed it now? (Especially in light of the stuff they do allow on TV and Radio now, even on kids shows)
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50