Sonic Adventure™ 2

Sonic Adventure™ 2

View Stats:
Jr786 Neil Watts/Eva Rosalene Jul 8, 2014 @ 11:56am
Sonic X SA2 Revalations?
Did you know that in Sonic X, Earth is the World that Dr. Eggman was born in? Considering that Gerald Robotnik is Eggman's Grandfather & that there's a connection between Mobius that Sonic came from & Earth?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Jr786 Neil Watts/Eva Rosalene Jul 8, 2014 @ 11:59am 
Both Earth & Mobius are in parallel universes during Sonic X which share the same positsions within Timespace. Each of them is unaware of the others exsistance. But in the New World Saga of Sonic X, Sonic & his pals traveled between them due to Chaos Control.
Last edited by Jr786 Neil Watts/Eva Rosalene; Jul 8, 2014 @ 11:59am
Paul Jul 8, 2014 @ 7:15pm 
Man i miss that show and after they returned home they ended up fighting an alien race (forget the name of them)
Jr786 Neil Watts/Eva Rosalene Jul 8, 2014 @ 7:39pm 
Originally posted by Latiran:
Man i miss that show and after they returned home they ended up fighting an alien race (forget the name of them)
Metarex.
Jr786 Neil Watts/Eva Rosalene Jul 10, 2014 @ 3:20pm 
Originally posted by Das:
Ugh, that show was awful.
The last 2 Episodes in the New World Saga (Season 1) were good.
Jr786 Neil Watts/Eva Rosalene Jul 10, 2014 @ 3:58pm 
Originally posted by Das:
Originally posted by Knb786 Super Megaforce:
The last 2 Episodes in the New World Saga (Season 1) were good.

Good enough, but never speak of the Metarex Saga and Season 2. Those were awful.

I wasn't talking about the Metarex Saga (Seasons 8-9), I ment the first 6 Sagas/Seasons.
Jr786 Neil Watts/Eva Rosalene Jul 10, 2014 @ 7:41pm 
Dr. Eggman was arrested at the end of Season 5 of Sonic X (Egg Moon Saga) but escaped in the 2nd Episode of Season 6 (Sonic Battle Saga). Season 7 Concluded the Sonic X series set on Earth. Seasons 8-9 were set in Mobius, Das. So to answer your question, some of Sonic X is Good & some isn't. Earth was the main setting of Sonic X from Seasons 1-7 (New World to Homeward Sagas).
Jr786 Neil Watts/Eva Rosalene Jul 10, 2014 @ 8:04pm 
Originally posted by Das:
Originally posted by Knb786 Super Megaforce:
Dr. Eggman was arrested at the end of Season 5 of Sonic X (Egg Moon Saga) but escaped in the 2nd Episode of Season 6 (Sonic Battle Saga). Season 7 Concluded the Sonic X series set on Earth. Seasons 8-9 were set in Mobius, Das. So to answer your question, some of Sonic X is Good & some isn't. Earth was the main setting of Sonic X from Seasons 1-7 (New World to Homeward Sagas).

That's what I tried to imply. Just not great at explaining things.

The Metarex Saga itself shouldn't exist in my opinion. The series would've ended just fine on the homeward saga. Stupid 4Kids.

So you're saying that there should have been 7 Seasons of Sonic X instead of 9? *Gives Das a Sunshine Ball*
Last edited by Jr786 Neil Watts/Eva Rosalene; Jul 10, 2014 @ 8:05pm
Photonic_Phoenix Jul 16, 2014 @ 4:24pm 
y iz der su muuch sanik?
Jr786 Neil Watts/Eva Rosalene Jul 16, 2014 @ 4:29pm 
If the Sonic X Series did things differently, the Sagas would be like this:
S1. New World
S2. Chaos Emeralds
S3. Sonic Adventure 1
S4. Sonic Adventure 2
S5. Egg Moon
S6. Sonic Battle
S7. Sonic Heroes
S8. Sonic Advance
S9. Sonic Advance 2
S10. Sonic Advance 3
S11. Shadow the Hedgehog
S12. Sonic Riders
S13. Sonic Riders Zero G
S14. Sonic Rush
S15. Sonic Rush Adventure
S16. Sonic Rivals 1
S17. Sonic Rivals 2
S18. Sonic '06
S19. Sonic Unleashed
S20. Homeward
S21. Metarex
S22. So Long Sonic

There would be 22 Seasons instead of the 9 Seasons we got. The Metarex Seasons which everyone thought was bad would be shown last.
Photonic_Phoenix Jul 16, 2014 @ 4:30pm 
Sanick bee trippen, He3fast5U nubbs!
Jr786 Neil Watts/Eva Rosalene Jul 16, 2014 @ 5:22pm 
Originally posted by Das:
Originally posted by Knb786 Super Megaforce:
If the Sonic X Series did things differently, the Sagas would be like this:
S1. New World
S2. Chaos Emeralds
S3. Sonic Adventure 1
S4. Sonic Adventure 2
S5. Egg Moon
S6. Sonic Battle
S7. Sonic Heroes
S8. Sonic Advance
S9. Sonic Advance 2
S10. Sonic Advance 3
S11. Shadow the Hedgehog
S12. Sonic Riders
S13. Sonic Riders Zero G
S14. Sonic Rush
S15. Sonic Rush Adventure
S16. Sonic Rivals 1
S17. Sonic Rivals 2
S18. Sonic '06
S19. Sonic Unleashed
S20. Homeward
S21. Metarex
S22. So Long Sonic

There would be 22 Seasons instead of the 9 Seasons we got. The Metarex Seasons which everyone thought was bad would be shown last.

That would've been much better, actually.

That, or you can exclude the Metarex saga entirely. That'd be great, too.

That could be arranged.
Jr786 Neil Watts/Eva Rosalene Jul 16, 2014 @ 5:27pm 
If the Sonic X Series did things differently, the Sagas would be like this:
S1. New World
S2. Chaos Emeralds
S3. Sonic Adventure 1
S4. Sonic Adventure 2
S5. Egg Moon
S6. Sonic Battle
S7. Sonic Heroes
S8. Sonic Advance
S9. Sonic Advance 2
S10. Sonic Advance 3
S11. Shadow the Hedgehog
S12. Sonic Riders
S13. Sonic Riders Zero G
S14. Sonic Rush
S15. Sonic Rush Adventure
S16. Sonic Rivals 1
S17. Sonic Rivals 2
S18. Sonic '06
S19. Sonic Unleashed
S20. Sonic & the Secret Rings
S21. Sonic & the Black Knight
S22. Homeward

There would be 22 Seasons instead of the 9 Seasons we got. The Metarex Seasons which everyone thought was bad would be NOT be shown. Better now? And How many Episodes would that be?
Jr786 Neil Watts/Eva Rosalene Jul 16, 2014 @ 5:38pm 
At the end of the Sonic X Adaptations of Sonic Heroes & Shadow the Hedgehog, Eggman would get arested again by GUN Forces. The Sonic X Adaptation of Unleashed would introduce us to the Rest of the Earth.
Jr786 Neil Watts/Eva Rosalene Jul 16, 2014 @ 5:58pm 
Originally posted by Das:
Originally posted by Knb786 Super Megaforce:
At the end of the Sonic X Adaptations of Sonic Heroes & Shadow the Hedgehog, Eggman would get arested again by GUN Forces. The Sonic X Adaptation of Unleashed would introduce us to the Rest of the Earth.

Yep, that's exactly how it should be, really.

There's plenty of Fanfiction Sonic X Adaptations of the games after Sonic Adventure 2 & Sonic Battle up to Unleashed.
Jr786 Neil Watts/Eva Rosalene Jul 16, 2014 @ 6:06pm 
Originally posted by Das:
Originally posted by Knb786 Super Megaforce:

There's plenty of Fanfiction Sonic X Adaptations of the games after Sonic Adventure 2 & Sonic Battle up to Unleashed.

I'll have to check 'em out when I have the time, hm.

Either way, that's how Sonic X should've been. It would've been awesome if Cosmo and the Metarex weren't involved. I'm fine with Chris, etc.'s existence because it isn't as out of place as the former.

Instead of the Metarex Sagas, how about a Sonic X Adaptation of Sonic Shuffle to end the series on a High Note?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jul 8, 2014 @ 11:56am
Posts: 19