Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Zombies
_M4Z_ Aug 5 @ 3:17am
[SOLVED] Cannot load multiplayer / zombies
Nvm. I fixed the problem
Last edited by _M4Z_; Aug 7 @ 12:56am
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
texasrattler Aug 5 @ 9:14am 
Try verifying your game cache.

List your computer specs if that doesn't work.
_M4Z_ Aug 5 @ 1:45pm 
Already tried that.
Originally posted by texasrattler:
Try verifying your game cache.

List your computer specs if that doesn't work.

Also I've seen other people have this problem currently
texasrattler Aug 6 @ 8:33pm 
Most people have the same problem because alot of people think gaming on PC is the same as the consoles. It's not. PC gaming isn't plug and play.

If the game was working just fine then all of sudden it changed then something on your computer had to have changed. Did you install new hardware or download any new programs? Nothing just changes, something had to have happened.
_M4Z_ Aug 7 @ 12:55am 
Originally posted by texasrattler:
Most people have the same problem because alot of people think gaming on PC is the same as the consoles. It's not. PC gaming isn't plug and play.

If the game was working just fine then all of sudden it changed then something on your computer had to have changed. Did you install new hardware or download any new programs? Nothing just changes, something had to have happened.
I already fixed the problem.

A setting in DeepGuard in my Anti-virus software was blocking the internet connection in some applications.

Dunno how or who set it like that
texasrattler Aug 7 @ 9:54am 
There is no way that just happened all of a sudden. DeepGuard either blocked it for a reason or an update did something. Told you something had to have changed.
This why I neer use paid anti virus, they suck worse than the free ones.

Glad you got it fixed.
_M4Z_ Aug 7 @ 2:34pm 
Originally posted by texasrattler:
There is no way that just happened all of a sudden. DeepGuard either blocked it for a reason or an update did something. Told you something had to have changed.
This why I neer use paid anti virus, they suck worse than the free ones.

Glad you got it fixed.
Yeaah, i know. That's not my computer, otherwise I would have almost thrown out the anti-virus program out of my window if I could.
texasrattler Aug 8 @ 5:38pm 
There's alot of different anit virus software you can get whether it's free or paid. All do about the same. Some don't do much, almost makes no difference if you even had anything. Some can actually cause more problems than they fix or are worth.
Last edited by texasrattler; Aug 8 @ 5:39pm
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 5 @ 3:17am
Posts: 7