JANUARY 2014 Updates
Known Bugs and Error : Some users(well... Almost everyone) Crashed the game when during the Loading Screen and touching the Slot Machine. (I request to fix this bugs as fast as possible SOL! We're counting on ya!)
- Added Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue series as a Playable Characters ($1.59)
- Hotfixes from the latest Update that making users crashed the game and missing graphical textures on the game. And the update has been fixed the Issue! Thx SOL! :)
- ADDED an Extra Characters Slot based on the Player's Feedback
DECEMBER 2013 Updates
- Fixed the Point Capping for Matchmaking (You can now earn up to 9999 points) (Before patch: Players gets stuck at 2147)
- Fixed Microphone Glitches (Before patch: in Matchmaking, you would hear someone still talking even when you muted them)
- New Yogscast Character is now available for purchase. Price: $4.99
- Graveyard Gig Fixed: Fat Zombies near Super Pickup (3x Boost) have been removed.
- Finding Lobbies on Matchmaking appears to be faster. (If you cannot find any lobbies, change your region. USA is the most playable servers )
- A few tweaks for the Game's Performance, 40% Boost. (Before this update, I tested and the game was very slow, now it's pure 60 Frame-rate Per second, Capped and Smooth. Make sure to turn on V-Sync ) Note: For players having a trouble on Samba de Amigo Stage, try lowering the graphics. i tested myself on all High setting and capped me on 45 Frame-rate Per second. Lowering the Graphics should do the problem.
- Purchasing the Yogscast DLC Will make the Random Icon Disappear. (SOL said he's going to fix it ASAP)
AUGUST 2013 Updates
- *Total War: Rome II Promotional Launch* Willemus from the Total War: Rome series has been added to the Roster. (This content does not need the original Total War: Rome II Game-Base, It's completely free Downloadable Content update!)
- A few tweaks errors has been fixed.
- General Winter's Soviet Union Transformation's animations has been removed, due to the Restriction and has been Censored. Winter's Transformation's animation has been changed with a simple Big White and Red Shiny Star. (Strongly resemble with Captain America's Shield, yet... a Russian person use it)
- The Matchmaking system has been updated, now with real Multi-Region!
JULY 2013 Updates
- *Company of Heroes 2 Free Weekend Promotion* General Winter from the Company of Heroes series has added to the Roster. (Free Downloadable Content!) Fun fact: This would never happen if THQ Died. He could be a 3rd Party-Characters, but his own by SEGA now.
- A few tweaks errors has been fixed.
- The game now capped and smoothed at 60 Framerate per second.
For those from the 360, Wii U, PS3 or New players, the game has 6 Exclusive characters for the PC Version. Here's the list:
- Team Fortress (RED Pyro, Heavy and Spy): YES! We all know our beloved FPS Shooter characters from the Team Fortress Franchise. You're gonna love to use these guys.
- General Winter: Not much playing the Company of Heroes Franchise, but if you know this iconic Russian Comrade, it's good to use it. (Sadly, after Patch #3 his Soviet Symbol has been removed and Censored. This is due to the game being rated E10+ for Everyone while COH2 is M for Mature.)
- Willemus: Oh yeah, if you watch Hercules and love Gladiator Stuff You're not gonna miss this guy. Apparently he's from the Total War: ROME Franchise.
- The Football Manager: Clearly this guy is a coach for Football, but not for Racing. Still.... It's worth a try. Give it a go! (This football guy ain't got no business being this exciting on 4th place... He gets 4th Place all the time on SEGA's Top Selling list. :P)
- The Shogun: One of the Popular Martial Arts Samurai Sword fight-thing. This guy created itself a Car from Bamboo. Interesting.... (I should play Shogun 2 first. WHICH I don't have yet.)
- And finally The Yogscast's Simon Lane: You know the guy who love playing Minecraft every freakin' day an doing youtube commentary frequently? Yup, it's him alright.
That is all Folks. Happy Racing! And enjoy the Fantastic Free Weekend!
We love to support the game, Alive and Kicking! :) May the Best Player Win!
Here's the list of all the Downladable Content:http://store.steampowered.com/app/229660/?snr=1_5_9__405http://store.steampowered.com/app/264600/?snr=1_5_9__405http://store.steampowered.com/app/271030/?snr=1_5_9__405